Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Brown
$58.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 160 mm x 125 mm x 30mm (6.3" x 5" x 1.2")
- 10 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the Galen leather 10 slot Zipper Leather cases! This time I bought Brown to go with an earlier purchased Galen Leather TN notebook. The color is gorgeous! I haven’t put any pens in it yet, but I’m looking forward to using it. All the zippered pen cases I have bought have been true work horses and are aging wonderfully! I know the Brown will look even more beautiful in time. I am a highly satisfied Galen Leather customer! I wouldn’t purchase my leather goods anywhere else!
I can’t say enough good things about this pen case! The color is beautiful, the zipper is very sturdy, my pens fit perfectly and I know they are well protected! Galen Leather’s customer service is amazing and everything is always shipped so quickly. The extra goodies they send are an added bonus!
It is a nice pen pouch you can carry 10 pens with. After a few week's use, I found something to improve to be a perfect one. Its rubber band which holds pens is somewhat too loose to hold small or slender pens. For example, it holds tight Montblanc 149, 146 pens, but not with 145, 144. I recommand the diameters of the band holes should be various(maybe 2 types) to hold smaller pens. In addition, a wider band (or one more band at the bottom) would be even better to prevent pens from collideing with each other at both ends. I would get another pouch if Galen take this point into next model.
The pen case got shipped quickly after my placement of order. I am supper happy that i purchased it, the green color suits my taste perfectly, its finish n stitches are so neat...
I loved it upon receiving their handwritten postcard with added on gifts, which made me feel so special. I would have purchased another one by now if it wasn't because of the local tax that I have to pay for... Once i figure out a better method of receiving Galen products, I will definitely purchase another one durable and beautiful one from them... Thank you for making us feel so special.
Amazing quality and decent stitching. Leather looks durable and elastic band fits almost all of my pens, except Parker Jotter FP. Simple and basic design goes well with all fountain pens. Highly recommend!
Shipping was incredibly fast (Took just 3 days)
Not long ago, I purchased the A5 Folio. It was (and still is) BEAUTIFUL. As I have been collecting more “nicer” fountain pens, I wanted to protect them and keep them with me (as I travel a lot). I ordered the Crazy Horse “Navy” Blue (even though I’m an Air Force veteran) for 10 pens and it is magnificent! Absolutely beautiful work. Their reputation is accurate! I can not recommend this enough for your collection of pens! I’m including the best pics I could get in my 18 wheeler. Thank you Galen Leather for such fine craftsmanship!!!
Perfect size for my on-the-go sketching set. (Even if most of the “going” I’m doing is from my studio to the backyard right now.)
Fits all my inking supplies on one side (my TWSBIs in various nibs, a backup Micron, and white gel pen), and all my sketching goodies on the other side (mechanical pencil, a container of back up led), two erasers, and a pair of small scissors. I can even tuck a flexible 6” ruler and hand protector (two finger glove to prevent smudging) in there with no problem.
This is a pretty perfect size for me and I can see myself using it daily for years to come!
My 10 slot pouch really protects my fountain pens. The soft touch and tight protection are really good. I am always grateful for the devotion you made.
My brown leather zippered 10 slots pen case order arrived in excellent condition and a LOT sooner than expected (original estimate was between March 10th and 18th). I ordered it on Feb. 18th and it arrived Feb. 25th all the way from Turkey.
My first impressions: It’s beautiful! The leather is soft and nice to the touch, the zipper is strong and durable. The case is well-made thanks to Yusuf who crafted it.
My overall shopping experience with Galen Leather was excellent. They kept me in touch by e-mail on the status of my order from the time I ordered it to when it was delivered. I undoubtedly will order from them again, hopefully sooner than later since my fountain pen collection is expanding and I’ll soon need to buy another 10 slot pen case from them.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM