Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder - Crazy Horse Brown
$89.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 10 elastic pen loops
- A5 Notebook Holder
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens and a A5 sized notebook. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the setup, with my journal on the right and all my fountain pens on the left. The soft flap protects the pens and also makes it easier to write in the left side of the journal. I’m happy to see that as stuffed as my journals get with all the extra paper ephemera and washi tapes I use, the zipper still closes. I’m currently in an A5 MD diary that has 176 pages and poufs up to about an inch in thickness by the time it’s full. The cover feels soft and indestructible, but does collect a lot of scratches. I’ve never been much of a fan of the Crazy Horse leather look but wanted to try it out - and now I’m quite fond of it and the ruggedness. Workmanship is outstanding, I can highly recommend Galen Leather products. And now I can’t stop buying more!
It was hard to decide between this and the other zippered A5 cover with the pockets and other bells and whistles. In the end, I didn’t think I would use the pockets much and really just wanted to be able to carry my pens with my journal since I have about 10 inked up at a time. It is perfect! The leather is so smooth and it’s gorgeous. Love it!!
I was very worried before I got this that my relatively thick (23 mm) Scribbles that Matter A5 bullet journal would not fit properly with all my pens in. When I put it all together, the cover did bulge in places and I was worried about the stitching around the zipper, but it has only been a few days and the leather is already stretching to conform to the contents, and the zipper and its stitching are holding up perfectly. This is the BuJo solution I needed, all my pens, pencil, highlighters together with my journal, and the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship are excellent!
I'm exceptionally pleased. This pen case/notebook cover is of excellent quality and wonderful. The leather is supple and lovely to the touch. I added pictures because the only thing which made me delay ordering it sooner was if my over stuffed A5 would fit into it with pens and have it able to zipper closed. The answer is YES and it zippered without issue.
In the case:
1- 496pg 52 gsm Tomoe River notebook which is 95% filled. There are easily 100 extra 32 lb HP paper glued into it, along with stickers, washi tape and assorted blotter pages , a Galen leather blotter page and a soft pencil board from Nanami.
8 fountain pens
This was literally exactly what I have been looking for for quite some time. The quality of the leather was excellent, it is uniformly thick soft supple, the craftsmanship with regard to this ditch work was flawless, the metal zipper used to secure it is strong heavy duty durable. All and all, this is a product that is absolutely worth what I paid for it; I expect to get many years of extremely satisfactory use from this.
THIS VENDOR IS FROM ANOTHER PLANET where his craft is practiced masterfully and where only the ultimate BEST is procured every stitch is like an offering to the Gods of the Universe yes !! I AM ON A HIGH after opening the box that came in lightning time and yes borrowing from a previous review will be a great heartwarming pass on to my sons when it will be time to move on the box itself in which the case is offered as well as the extra pouches (that I didn't order and tea and Turquish coffee !!, like I wrote an offering to the Gods !!) are also a must-keep this is an Encounter with the Spiritual Galen Leather Exquisite Co. Much Thanks can't write enough what an uplifting treat in this gloomy day and age ! Have 2 sons will need to order another (10 pen case with a set of notebook inserts) Namaste and all the Best Galen !!
I'm so glad I ordered this, I know I will treasure it forever and it will be passed on to one of our kids! when I opened the box I grasped - it's so beautiful!!
Shipping was also really fast considering the distance! no comparison to anything shipped by regular postal service from Europe!
thank you for creating beautiful treasures!!! Dag (paperdag)
This is my preferred version of the 10-pen case, as it suits my use-case better to have all the pens on one side rather than five on each side. Being able to fit a notebook or notepad (thanks to the flap design!) is a huge bonus!
Perfect and compact pencase. Absolutely beautiful leather and warm, natural colour.
This case is a great size and I am happy to carry it with me! The color is so warm and beautiful.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM