Collector Pen Case for 14 Kaweco Pens - Crazy Horse Brown
This crazy horse brown leather zippered pen case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 14 pocket size pens.
When you want to carry your favorite pens, but you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered Collector Pen Case
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 160 mm x 125 mm x 30mm (6.3" x 5" x 1.2")
- 14 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 110 mm / 4.4 inches pens
- Suitable for Kaweco sport pens, some Vintage lady, pocket, safety pens.
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 14 pocket size pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This full-grain leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keeping them safe. For long lasting wear, use our leather balm to condition your EDC wallet.
*Accessories are not included
The pen case is amazing, the color is perfect. It was sent super well packed and with many gifts, including even a single pen case. I love the attention to details and I appreciate the extra care. The products are very well made and they are so beautiful.
Absolutely loving this case. Holding all my Kaweco fountain pens, not bulky. Great craftsmanship !!! Arrived without spots, but I am rough with my things! I think it gives it character 😁
What's not to love? The feel of the leather, the way it gets more beautiful with age and handling, and the lovely green. The zip works smoothly and the pens fit snugly, even with optional clips on the pens. This is my second case. The first (Crazy Horse brown) holds my aluminum Sport pens, and this green one holds my plastic Sport pens. The way my collection is growing, I will soon need a third!
This case houses my KAWECO collection. There is space for 14 pens, so I have room for a few more. I had my initials put on the front of the case, which is fun. Everything about it is high quality. Glad I bought it.
I had been hoping that Galen Leather would come out with a pocket pen size case to hold more than three pocket pens. I have the Old School Pocket Pen Case and love that. Now I can carry all of my pocket pens in one space. The Crazy Horse Brown color is lovely and will age well (and can be reconditioned with Galen Leather Balm). There is space for 14 pens. Recommended to store with the pen clips to the side so it zips more easily. I will have to trim the leather insert to fit a little better; it gets caught in the liner, but I still love this case! Treat yourself and your pocket pens.
I love my case for my kaweco pens, so much so I ordered 2 more! They also fit Sailor Pro Gear Slim minis, Twsbi minis (a little tight but doable) and others. We’ll definitely get another as my mini collection is growing….
Llegó antes de lo esperado. Me gusta mucho. Encajan perfectamente mis Kaweco sport. Buena cremallera robusta. Buena piel, y olor que enamora. Los detalles de envio, geniales…. Bolsa pequeña de tela, Bolsita de té, toallita, ojo de cristal para la buena surte,……
Perfect as a gift to my wife who is an avid kaweco pen collector. neat made, nice strong leather great zippers and elastic rubber bands.
I have been waiting for this item since it has been discuntinued due to covid issues and is again on the galen list ... im glad it was available again, my wife loves it !
There is no better kaweco collectors case on the market !
I have a growing collection of Kawecos, so when I saw this case I knew I had to invest! The size is not only perfect for Kawecos, it can handle other smaller pens as well if you're in desperate need of a place to put them (I've tried my TWSBI and Sailor minis, and my Sailor ProGear Slims have been able to fit in as well! No surprises with the leather and the leatherwork - this is gorgeously characterful and I'm sure it will age well over time!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM