Leather Balm All Natural
$7.00 USD– Sold Out
- Leather balm conditions, restores, treats the leather
- 1 oz. (30 ml) container
- Handmade with all natural ingredients
- Can be applied safely by hand or a soft cloth
- No color change; works on all type of leathers
- Comes in a fastener plastic box
Our Leather Balm conditions, restores, polishes and helps waterproof leather. It can help restore the original softness and extend the life of your leather.
Our formula is a traditional recipe which has been used for decades.
The ingredients are simple and natural, including:
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Shea Butter
- Cacao butter
- Jojoba oil
- Avocado oil
You'll be pleasantly surprised that our leather balm isn't smelly like most conventional leather balms and conditioners! In fact, it's non-smelly, non-sticky, non-greasy and non-slippery. The Leather Balm is absorbed into the leather and won't transfer off onto your clothes. It's also completely safe to humans and animals.
Our leather balm can be used on all genuine leather types including vegetable tanned and oil tanned leathers.
- Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
- Test a small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
- Start with a small amount.
- Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a cotton fabric or rag works also.
- Leather will absorb the balm immediately. Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
- Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
- When you condition leather by hand, it is important to start with a small amount of balm. This will allow you to monitor how the leather is responding to your treatment. You can always add more, bit by bit :)
- Prior to conditioning, make sure the leather is clean by carefully running a soft, slightly damp cloth over the leather. This will keep you from trapping dirt into the leather's pores. This is especially important for heavily used or older leather goods!
- During the application, be sure not to apply external sources of heat other than your hands (no ovens or hair dryers). Heat is not required to "open the pores" and treat high quality leather. It will only result in an over-absorption of oils. This will *significantly* darken your leather and cause the excess oil that was absorbed to seep out.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought a pen case. It is very useful and very beautiful!!! I decided to use it lifetime!!!
Well, as a matter of fact this rather little and very light pen reminds us a lot of some pens by famous, and less famous, German brands from the fifties to the seventies (Even if its origins have to do with French and Spanish projects from the late sixties or seventies). Materials used and finish are decent if not outstanding. The piston filling system seems rather simple, or unsophisticated (I refrain from saying a bit crude, but there you are) but, so far, it works pretty well, and obviously provides a larger amount of ink than a cartridge converter. The nib, steel of course, writes very smoothly. My only conplaint is that being an M it draws a rather broad line, for a Medium but also in general. I must admit that this might appeal to a lot of other users but that I am rather into Extra Fine and even Japanese Extra Fine nibs! It is subjective or personal. So, wrapping up, this is a quite nice and simple piston filling fountain pen with a decent and very smooth steel nib that works well and has a vintage feel about it. I will add a picture of my Scrikss 419, in the beautiful "Mint Green" colour, with some similar pens by the side (A modern German one also with steel nib and a vintage Matador "Click" (with a 14k gold nib). The Galen Leather "Scrikss" 419 also come with nice and sensible packaging, and with all the goodies Galen Leather always include, and which we like!
The leather balm is a great treatment for Galen's lovely products. It is non-greasy and smells delightful and keeps the leather supple for ages. Highly guaranteed.
I bought the A5 leather journal cover in Crazy Horse brown and I love, love, love it! I haven’t bought anything from a non-EU country for years and so I was taken by surprise when UPS emailed me to ask for £24 duty and processing fee. It made the item I had purchased significantly higher than I had budgeted for and though I realise it is my responsibility to understand these sort of things, I was totally unaware that there could be a charge.
I still love my cover and it is keeping my Citrus Bindery Lay Flat sage and snug, but I doubt I would have paid so much for it if I had known.
I just used this on my new tote bag purchase and liked it so much I also used it on my shoe collection with many different types of leathers, finishes, and colors without one bad reaction. Would highly recommend!
Very good quality and nice smell!
Wonderful product - absorbs right in and gives a nice sheen and suppleness.
What a nice product!
I used it on an old leather case my mom had and it really improved it, it has a nice sheen once again.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM