Our Leather Balm, conditions, restores, polishes and helps waterproof leather, restoring original softness and extending the life of your leather.
Our formula is not a secret, this is traditional recipe used decades.Include Beeswax, Carnauba wax, Sweet Almond oil, Shea Butter, Cacao butter, Jojoba oil and Avocado oil.
Non-smelly, non-sticky, non-greasy and non-slippery the All Natural Leather BalM is absorbed into the leather and won't transfer off onto your clothes and is completely safe to humans and animals.
Can be used on all genuine leather types.vegetable tanned and oil tanned leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
- When you condition leather by hand it is important to start with a small amount of balm. This will allow you to monitor how the leather is responding to your treatment. You can always add more, bit by bit :)
- Prior to conditioning, make sure the leather is clean by carefully running a soft, slightly damp cloth over the leather. This will keep you from trapping dirt into the leather's pores. This is especially important for heavily used or older leather goods!
- During the application, be sure not to apply external sources of heat other than your hands (no ovens or hair dryers). Heat is not required to "open the pores" and treat high quality leather. It will only result in an over-absorption of oils. This will *significantly* darken your leather and cause the excess oil that was absorbed to seep out.
Easy to use and keeps items in shape
This is a gift for my son and he is going to love it! Thank you!
Amazing leather and well made. Thanks so much!
love this leather balm! easy to apply and results are fantastic.
Leather Balm All Natural
Great I have great quality nice blue colour put together nicely already to go stationary locked and loaded thank you to the maker for such a professional job well worth the time and money happy Christmas
Gives leather a beautiful finish. Love it and my new iPhone wallet.
Great Product! I Used it on my Riding Boots as well!
I love this leather conditioner! It’s not sticky in hands but only a small amount is needed and it goes a long away! Does not leave any other smell at all! I used it with my other non-Galen leather items and it worked perfectly. They are now supple shiny!
Leather Balm All Natural
Special branding with your company logo is possible for bulk orders. Please contact us for the details.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
Rest of the world