Our Leather Balm, conditions, restores, polishes and helps waterproof leather, restoring original softness and extending the life of your leather.
Our formula is not a secret, this is traditional recipe used decades.Include Beeswax, Carnauba wax, Sweet Almond oil, Shea Butter, Cacao butter, Jojoba oil and Avocado oil.
Non-smelly, non-sticky, non-greasy and non-slippery the All Natural Leather BalM is absorbed into the leather and won't transfer off onto your clothes and is completely safe to humans and animals.
Can be used on all genuine leather types.vegetable tanned and oil tanned leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
- When you condition leather by hand it is important to start with a small amount of balm. This will allow you to monitor how the leather is responding to your treatment. You can always add more, bit by bit :)
- Prior to conditioning, make sure the leather is clean by carefully running a soft, slightly damp cloth over the leather. This will keep you from trapping dirt into the leather's pores. This is especially important for heavily used or older leather goods!
- During the application, be sure not to apply external sources of heat other than your hands (no ovens or hair dryers). Heat is not required to "open the pores" and treat high quality leather. It will only result in an over-absorption of oils. This will *significantly* darken your leather and cause the excess oil that was absorbed to seep out.
*Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
*If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
*The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters . (if you want a special location please inform us)
Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ;
A....Z Capital letters
. , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
Please tell us your initials in the "Special instructions for seller" text box in the cart page.
3 characters is the maximum. If need more, please contact us.
Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
Special branding with your company logo is possible for bulk orders.Please contact us for the details.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over
Please Note: We have the ability to put your logo on any of our products.
Please contact us via contact page.
Rest of the world
We make our items from locally sourced 2-4mm vegetable tanned cow leather.
Hand painted, hand-stitched all processes made by hand.
Leather softness level is medium.Every piece of leather absorbs dye differently. Your sleeve may look slightly different than the one shown here.
When you receive your item leather can be a bit stiff.In time the leather will soften .Our leather aged very well with daily use.
All edges are burnished / finished .
Care & Cleaning
Your leather product is designed to last a lifetime and age gracefully along the way. The only thing you need to care for your product is Neatsfoot oil or Olive oil. Apply a light layer of oil with a cloth.