Leather Balm All Natural
- Leather balm conditions, restores, treats the leather
- 1 oz. (30 ml) container
- Handmade with all natural ingredients
- Can be applied safely by hand or a soft cloth
- No color change; works on all type of leathers
- Comes in a fastener plastic box
Our Leather Balm conditions, restores, polishes and helps waterproof leather. It can help restore the original softness and extend the life of your leather goods.
Our formula is a traditional recipe which has been used for decades.
The ingredients are simple and natural, including:
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Shea Butter
- Cacao butter
- Jojoba oil
- Avocado oil
You'll be pleasantly surprised that our leather balm isn't smelly like most conventional leather balms and conditioners! In fact, it's non-smelly, non-sticky, non-greasy and non-slippery. The Leather Balm is absorbed into the leather and won't transfer off onto your clothes. It's also completely safe to humans and animals.
Our leather balm can be used on all genuine leather types including vegetable tanned and oil tanned leathers.
- Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
- Test a small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
- Start with a small amount.
- Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a cotton fabric or rag works also.
- Leather will absorb the balm immediately. Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
- Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
- When you condition leather by hand, it is important to start with a small amount of balm. This will allow you to monitor how the leather is responding to your treatment. You can always add more, bit by bit :)
- Prior to conditioning, make sure the leather is clean by carefully running a soft, slightly damp cloth over the leather. This will keep you from trapping dirt into the leather's pores. This is especially important for heavily used or older leather goods!
- During the application, be sure not to apply external sources of heat other than your hands (no ovens or hair dryers). Heat is not required to "open the pores" and treat high quality leather. It will only result in an over-absorption of oils. This will *significantly* darken your leather and cause the excess oil that was absorbed to seep out.
I used the Galen leather balm on my new undyed tote, my new undyed Medic bag and my undyed A5 slim book cover. It went on like butter - smooth and non sticky. I wanted both the natural look and protection. It did darken a little bit. Now I feel I can take these babies out into the world. It’s the only balm I would trust.
Very pleased with this balm protector. I used it first on my A5 zipped folio, crazy horse brown, and was very impressed by how beautiful and smooth looking the leather looked after treatment.
It is also very easy to apply on the leather surface. A must have to keep your leather looking great.
Works as advertised. I used to treat my brown crazy horse case. It helps maintain the leather soft and with a vibrant color. At first it will darken the color of the leather but after a da y it will go back to the original color with a soft touch. The smell for me was pleasant but it doesn’t stay after application. Shipping was fast too.
It feels really natural and not overly waxy. It applies really well and is easy to do (I apply by hand).
The leather does darken on application but returns to the original shade after a day or two.
Love the creamy and buttery texture without offensive chemicals. Very easy to use. It can darken the undyed leather a little at first but not to worry. It is protecting it.
It absorbs smoothly and quickly without grease.
It smells very little and I think it's a very good product.
My pen pouch has scratches, but it is taking good care of it thanks to this item. It's good stuff. smells good
This is a great Leather Balm! It isn’t greasy and absorbs well. I’m using it on all my leather goods and am very happy with it. I love that it is made with natural ingredients and doesn’t have the typical leather conditioner smell! Thank you Galen Leather for another wonderful product!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM