100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 6 Slots Pen Case
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
SIZE:When closed: 15,5 (6.10") cm x 9,5 (3.74") cm When open: 15,5 (6.10") cm x 20,5 (8.07") cm
- 6 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds Field Notes or any slim notebook in A6 size
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inches pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 6 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
I have a few vintage pens that I felt really uncomfortable carrying around in a tiny pen case. Now I know they are safe and the leather just screws so nice!
Now as much as I wish to rave about the wonderful leather and stout zipper, I feel I'd be doing others a disservice by not mentioning the poor design and user experience of this case.
If you are a fan of oversized pens, you may move alone and look else were. My Opus 88 Omar barely fits and even then only if the pen on the opposite side is very small.
This case when closed smashes larger pens on opposing side together in a way that does not inspire confidence and would no doubt lead to damage if not for the two flaps of leather that come down to cover the left and right halves of the case; having the case be a centimetre deeper would have gone a long way in helping this issue.
But, on the matter of these flaps, if you quickly close the case these will almost always end up in the path of zipper, preventing closure.
Furthermore, the flaps tend to bunch up and will snag on the zipper at the top right hand corner when closing and snag again at the top left corner when opening!
I plan on getting the Magnum Opus by Galen to replace this as I've heard good thing about that design and have seen first hand that there aren't any faults in the materials used on this product.
I do hope that Galen can make a version of this that is better suited for those of us that use larger pens as I really like the form factor.
My small zippered 6 pen case is ideal for carrying a range of my pens wherever I want to go. The honey coloured leather is beautifully tactile and makes me want to just hold it in my hand where it fits perfectly.
This is my second purchase of Galen leather product. It is impressive item made by vegetable leather.
This case is very similar in size to the 3pen cases but holds twice as many pens! Zipper has held up to daily use with no issue. If you are looking for an EDC that holds 6 pens, look no further! This case is for you:).
This is very impressive leather pen case with wonderful craftsmanship. Only one suggestion is that if it could make a little deeper, it would be greater as it is a bit tight when zipped up the two halves of case once holding the fountain pens. But it is wonderful itself. I expect to see aging of vegetable tanning leather.
Love this case, The quality of the product is amazing. It works very well with all my fat and skinny pens and I use it every day. Shipping was incredibly fast from Turkey to Canada which amazed me considering we are in the grips of a global pandemic. I would recommend this seller for leather products to anyone. I was also pleasantly surprised when I opened my package to find a gift of Turkish coffee and tea. I would also recommend buying from Galen because the people who work there genuinely seem like very nice people.
You're doing a great job, keep doing what you're doing.
Another awesome product from this company. Beautiful build and top quality once again. This case fits 6 TWSBIs fountain pens without any problem and close perfectly well. Very happy with my purchase.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM