Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder - Crazy Horse Forest Green
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder
Crazy Horse Forest Green
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 10 elastic pen loops
- A5 Notebook Holder
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens and a A5 sized notebook. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It is quite hard to find a pen case for a large volume of pens that is good quality, made of sturdy materials and looks amazing - this ticks all of those boxes in my opinion! I just love it. I've taken it on a few trips now and it hasn't disappointed. Now, if you primarily have large or wide pens, this should fit them (it fits TWSBI Eco and Noodler's Triple Tail, for example), but you may need to go for a slimmer pad. It will fit with a regular A5 pad (I've tried, see photo with the Life Noble pad - this fit easily with a whole bunch of different pens) but if you don't like a snug fit against your pens it's something to consider. There is a piece of soft leather inside that protects your pens from scratches and the elastic loops are high quality and a snug fit - it really it a fantastic product - but if you have a frail vintage pen, either putting a large pen next to it or a slimmer pad should sort out the anxiety!
I have many Galen Leather items and they are all so beautifully designed, functional, durable, and the craftsmanship is outstanding. This pen/journal case is a wonderful colour and, when filled, not bulky. It fits easily into a bag and has everything you need in one place. Another magical item from Galen. Thank you!
I’ve been looking for this type of pen/journal case for years. A good friend recommended Galen Leather after she bought one of their 3 pen cases. I love this case and I have it loaded up with my favorite tools. I have no problem fitting everything in and zipping up the case. With this I’ll be out and about writing and sketching in my journal or writing letters to my family and friends. I love the color, the combination of a hard exterior and soft interior, the elastic straps that can hold thick and thin devices and the construction. It arrived sooner than expected in a great box with care instructions and some wonderful surprises inside. There was great communication with Yusuf throughout the whole process. I am a very happy customer and will gladly recommend Galen Leather.
I was so very excited to finally get this case. It said you could fit a Hobonichi Cousin and your 10 pens and that is exactly what I did, but the case isn’t really wide enough and there is much bulging of the pens sticking out and the zipper gets stuck when I’m trying to open and close the case. I’m afraid the case will eventually burst when all I have in there is a notebook and pens. The leather is beautiful. I love the color. I just wish it were slightly wider and deeper so my pens would bulge and the zipper wouldn’t stick.
I’ve been eyeing this for months and finally purchased—yes, I use that many fountain pens to write in my journal, sometimes more. Exceptionally crafted, packaged carefully with lovely extras, and the customer service is always outstanding—the owner is always considerate and makes you feel truly special. Can’t wait to see how this leather will age!
I use this with the Galen Leather A5 400 pg notebook and my top 10 pens. Fits well and is so sturdy and comfortable. It is great a a planner cover as well! I recommend it!
I purchased this for myself and it was a great decision. At first I was hesitant to get it in Crazy Horse forest Green, but when it arrived I knew I made the correct choice. It is well constructed, holds everything securely and is just the right size to fit in my messenger bag.
This in a very elegant object
I love it
Love my case, its crafted with precision and the quality is outstanding. I was there was a little more space so I could comfortably fit an A5 Leuchtturm1917 in addition to my 10 pens. I was aware of this beforehand so this isn’t a dealbreaker though. Recommended!
Love the green leather, the touch, the well finished detILS. It´s coming with me in my bag everyday
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM