100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Smoky Grey/Distressed Distressed smoky color showing under-tones of the black and rich grey. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 160 mm x 125 mm x 30mm (6.3" x 5" x 1.2")
- 10 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case in our signature crazy horse smoky grey color has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great for protecting your fountain pens and keeping them safe.
*Accessories are not included
I'm so impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of my leather zipper pen case. I love how they even packed local snacks and goodies - it all put a huge smile on my face. Galen Leather is the best!
This review is for the black 10-pen leather zippered fountain pen case that I received 12/12/2022. As always, I am pleased with the craftsmanship—thank you so much, Yusuf!—that goes into making the high-quality pen cases I’ve obtained from Galen Leather so far. The case’s leather is soft to the touch. The soft loops and flaps hold the pens safely and snugly in place and separated from the other pens. The zipper is sturdy and durable-looking. I Also, thank you so much for the bonus goodies and the extra bonus goodies. They are a nice touch. I look forward to purchasing more stationery supplies from you in the future.
Great product at a good price.
This case is really great!
- Leather quality: great;
- Workmanship: high;
- Design & Functionality: excellent;
I've had this case for about 5 months now and I have mixed feelings about the case. But first, lets start off with the good:
-The crazy horse green really pops out in-person, absolutely love the color.
-The exterior of the case is well made
-The extra bag of goodies was a nice surprise and I still use it to store my pen supplies.
Things to Improve on:
-My main gripe with this case is the zipper catching (and tearing) the protector flaps. It's gotten to the point where the material from the protector flaps is starting to rip off. I always try to pull the zipper when closing the case, but it always manages to snag on it.
-Another issue I have is the zipper can scratch the bottom of your pens if they're longer than 12 cm. I think this could be solved if the case was 1 or 2 cm taller to accommodate lengthier pens.
-Lastly, I would like to see maybe one or two smaller pen loops to fit slimmer pens since they tend to shift around in the case.
If these changes were made to the case I would easily give it 5 stars!
Only issue I have is the zipper constantly gets stuck on the flap when trying to unzip, and is now tearing.
When spending over a certain amount of money on an item you haven't seen in person, it can be a gamble. I assure you that this was the best gamble I've made on such a purchase. This was my first time buying a Galen product after seeing them pop up time and time again on pen-stagram and YouTube. This case is crafted so meticulously and with so much care you can feel it each time you hold it. The leather is top quality, the zipper is sturdy, and the interior is snug. It is the perfect slim and compact case for a set of 10. I personally use it for my favorites so that they are readily available. I will continue to buy more Galen products in the future.
LEATHER ZIPPERED 10 SLOTS PEN CASE - CRAZY HORSE BROWN
Everything that has been said about Galen Leather: it's zippered pen case and other products, is all true. It's heaven to unpack, it's wonderfull to open and close and to use it on a daily basis. Let's borrow the L'Oréal slogan: 'Because y're worth it!' ;) I like to add to all the other praising reviews: what a lovely people, who run this company! Please note that you do not pay VAT with your products. You have to pay your own gouverment when your shipment arrives at your country. So do not be allarmed when your shipping company sends you a bill with the amount of the VAT in your country. In some countries you also have to pay import duties. Check your local tax office. My order of five items, including one personalization, was handled by Galen within five working days. Shipment by DHL Express took them only 30 hours from Istanbul to Amsterdam. I love Galen Leather and I know for shure that you will too.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM