Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Smoky
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Smoky Grey/Distressed Distressed smoky color showing under-tones of the black and rich grey. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 160 mm x 125 mm x 30mm (6.3" x 5" x 1.2")
- 10 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case in our signature crazy horse smoky grey color has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great for protecting your fountain pens and keeping them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The beautiful pen case arrived in excellent condition and is pure pleasure to use!
This is my very first Galen Leather product and must I say it took my breath away! It is beautiful in every single way. The stitching. The colour. The texture. The smell. My pens sit nicely inside. I am itching to get my second one!
I have one case in the Crazy Horse Green, and purchased the Smoky gray as my pen collection keeps expanding. I love the hand-crafting, the emails with the stories behind Galen Leather, and the portable size. I slide it into my backpack or tote, and always have my favorite pens at hand.1
It feels soft and elegant; very easy to use when you need to carry your valuables inside your bag.
When it comes to pen storage or pen cases, I love love love the ones from Galen because it comes in many different sizes & variations! I have quiet a few now & enjoy using them for my beloved fountain pens!
First off, before I received my zippered fountain pen case, the owner of this company made a connection with me. Contacted me with his kindness and respect for purchasing, and gave me a breakdown of his company, and how he got it up and running. You couldn’t ask for a better connection. So kind and respectful.
The case itself. Nothing more to say other than excellent quality, and beautiful colour. That in itself is saying a lot. It’s awesome!
I got the crazy horse blue and it’s such a beautiful, beautiful colour. It’s pretty much a navy blue, and blue is my favourite colour anyways, so it’s a home run. Happy Canadian here. Box and presentation is fantastic and even a couple little
Extra gifts to go with the case. 10 out of 10.
Will see you guys in the future for another purchase.
I’ve been on the search for the perfect pen case for a couple of years now. I was finally hapoy witht he aston leather but then found Galen Leather on the Goulet Pen’s site and got the crazy brown 10 oen case and i love it. It’s compact and just the right height vs other brands who tend to go tall. The elastic holders are stitched well and high auality unlike the generic china crap you gind everywhere. I especially love the touch of leather at both ends.
And the leather on the cover is gorgeous. I love my crazy horse case so much I got the black version to hold my art tools. Unfortunately it cannot fit an apple pencil but then again I love the overall height as it can hold my copic markers.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM