Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Navy Blue
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Navy Blue/Distressed
Distressed navy blue color showing under-tones of dark blue, light purple and rich navy. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 160 mm x 125 mm x 30mm (6.3" x 5" x 1.2")
- 10 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect size for my on-the-go sketching set. (Even if most of the “going” I’m doing is from my studio to the backyard right now.)
Fits all my inking supplies on one side (my TWSBIs in various nibs, a backup Micron, and white gel pen), and all my sketching goodies on the other side (mechanical pencil, a container of back up led), two erasers, and a pair of small scissors. I can even tuck a flexible 6” ruler and hand protector (two finger glove to prevent smudging) in there with no problem.
This is a pretty perfect size for me and I can see myself using it daily for years to come!
My 10 slot pouch really protects my fountain pens. The soft touch and tight protection are really good. I am always grateful for the devotion you made.
My brown leather zippered 10 slots pen case order arrived in excellent condition and a LOT sooner than expected (original estimate was between March 10th and 18th). I ordered it on Feb. 18th and it arrived Feb. 25th all the way from Turkey.
My first impressions: It’s beautiful! The leather is soft and nice to the touch, the zipper is strong and durable. The case is well-made thanks to Yusuf who crafted it.
My overall shopping experience with Galen Leather was excellent. They kept me in touch by e-mail on the status of my order from the time I ordered it to when it was delivered. I undoubtedly will order from them again, hopefully sooner than later since my fountain pen collection is expanding and I’ll soon need to buy another 10 slot pen case from them.
I recently spent several nights in a hotel to realize I needed to carry more than 4 pens at once. Etsy led me to Galen Leather, and the rest is history. I finally had the time to apply my favorite leather treatment - Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP (leather preservative) which is primarily bee propolis (similar to beeswax) and it's looking so good now. Before the color variation was very nice, but the leather was pretty dry. This pen case will be here long after I'm gone.
A beautiful piece of craftsmanship all around, the stitching, hardware, secure, well fitting pen holds - OUTSTANDING. I love the lived in look of the leather and my monogram is nicely embossed. Such a class act, my fountain pens love their new home. I know I will purchase more Galen products in the future - these are truly legacy pieces. And, the shipping was timely, quite swift in fact, all the way from beautiful Istanbul to the States, arrived safe and sound. Beyond pleased, stellar service.
The beautiful pen case arrived in excellent condition and is pure pleasure to use!
This is my very first Galen Leather product and must I say it took my breath away! It is beautiful in every single way. The stitching. The colour. The texture. The smell. My pens sit nicely inside. I am itching to get my second one!
I have one case in the Crazy Horse Green, and purchased the Smoky gray as my pen collection keeps expanding. I love the hand-crafting, the emails with the stories behind Galen Leather, and the portable size. I slide it into my backpack or tote, and always have my favorite pens at hand.1
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM