Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Forest Green
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 160 mm x 125 mm x 30mm (6.3" x 5" x 1.2")
- 10 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
The 10 slot leather case is well made, neat stiching, and quality leather. Holds my pens securely. If I had to add a minor suggestion that would be to make the case a slight bit longer and wider. Repeat customer. I love your products.
This is the second 10 slot Galen Leather pen case I own (Forest Green). I bought he first one 3 years ago and has aged beautifully (Horse Smoky), except for the suede leather inside where some air bubbles have appeared. Despite this, it is still my favorite because it is very well sewn and the bubbles don't really affect its functionality at all. I don't care, I love it.
The case looks and feels very premium. The fading/washed look is really done well. The only down side is that the fit for some of my larger pens is quite tight. But that's on me because I didn't read the specs.
The case itself is stunning, and is very well made. The three stars is because it is very tight. I did not have the case full and the pen I had were not thick pens but it had to be pushed down to close and you could see it was pulling with what was inside. The pic they show it filled with Pelikans, Duofolds, and similar, but knowing how it worked for me, that would not close very well. Now the pens fit in the bands, but it doesn't want to close. I had to do a little rearranging to get the pens a bit more comfortable in the case.
I am fully immersed in the fountain pen family. I needed the best case to protect all my "babies." I found this beautiful navy 10 pen zippered case(waiting on my Pilot Metropolitan Retro Pop Turquoise to complete the case) which checked off everything I needed. Absolutely gorgeous!
I love everything about this pen case: the workmanship, the attention to detail, the color, the functional design, the quality of the leather. It's all perfect! I love so much the packaging: the packages are beautiful. I also enjoyed the giveaways so much: simply lovely! Thank you so much <3
This is my third leather pen case from Galen and it won't be my last. I have the 10 pen folio in crazy horse green, and the 20 pen zip case in crazy horse brown and this purple 10 pen case. The quality of craftsmanship is superb. The leather is smooth and soft and the hardware is of good quality. It feels good to house my precious pens in such beautiful cases. Repeat customer for sure!
The purple is a gorgeous color, and the leather is quite nice. It can be difficult to zip when the case is full, however. I really appreciate the protective inserts to cover the pens so that they do not scratch one another. The engraving was definitely worth the money. It came out beautifully.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM