Leather Zippered 20 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Brown
$89.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 20 Slots Pen Case
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 20 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered 20 slots Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens and a A5 sized notebook. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the leather and the workmanship is high quality. The Crazy Horse Brown is beautiful. The zipper feels solid and pens stay snug in the elastic loops. There is a protective flap to keep the pens from rubbing together.
When loaded with the total 20 pen capacity, closing the zipper takes some finesse; I initially had to use a hand to squeeze the sides together. Once closed, the nice flat shape of the case was lumpy.
Even with the protective flap, I was worried about how tightly pressed together the pens were, as the flap doesn’t cover every part of the pen fully and I like large pens.
My solution to this was to place the pens facing the opposite way on one side. This alleviates much of the issue, and now it closes more easily and maintains its shape, but I wonder if it would be possible to allow a little more space in the overall thickness in order to account for large pens.
I love this case. The leather feels and smells great, and it's getting a charming scuffed patina as it ages. I will be getting another as my pen collection grows!
I’ve been using the 2 GL 10 pen leather cases and decided to move up to using one big case instead of lugging around 2. I am very much happy with the case. The flap gets some getting used to but it’s not a problem over all. I store the pens with the clip on its side so that when it closes, it becomes compact and do not risk getting the clips rubbing across each other. However for photos, i twist the clips right back up.
Overall i love the case. The interiors are space for your pens yet it’s compact. I love the elastic wraps around them are high quality and i love the nice touch of leather at both ends. This case is a keeper.
Fully expected to wait a couple of weeks for it to be made but I got lucky and I guess there was one in stock. Turned up within 10 days or so in Super. Natural. British Columbia. I read a lot of Canadians got stung with brokerage and other fees (not the fault of Galen at all) from FedEx, but I was spared that pain. Absolutely adore it, and as my pen collection creeps ever higher I suspect it'll soon have a companion. Not cheap, but absolutely worth the money. Beautifully hand made and attention to detail of design and finish is second to none.
Really happy with this pen case. I love the leather quality.
this is my 4th Galen case, they are fantastic!
on thing I wish is for those pen cases that you can put pens (like 5 on one side and 5 pens on another side); wish they had more clearance as sometimes they feel really cramp up.
but the other aspects is great! love the leather.
The product is handcraft with high quality and fit for purpose. Very nice leather.
Superb quality thru-out, from the excellent stitching to the crazy horse brown saddle grade leather, this case is head and tails above the competition. Delivered at a great price as well !
The pen case is very sturdily constructed and holds the pens securely even slimmer pens like a Waterman Carene and larger ones such as a Santini Libra and Opus 88 Omar. The design looks great but the leather on my case doesn't feel quite as nice as the wallet and book cover I also got, nothing wrong with it but it has a bit more distressing and the surface isn't as smooth. My only real concern is the large metal teeth on the zip which I worry will scratch my pens, it's easy enough to fold out the way but it does make me a bit more cautious and I was aware of them when I bought it.
Overall it's a lovely item keeping my pens protected and in one place.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM