Leather Zippered 40 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 40 Slots Pen Case
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 230 mm x 190 mm x 80mm (9" x 7.5" x 3.2")
- 40 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Crazy Horse Brown Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 40 pens. When you want to carry or store your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
Reviews On Blogs
The Well-Appointed Desk - Galen Leather 40-Pen Case Review
The Clicky Post - Galen Leather Co Zipper Pen Case Review - 40 Pens
I couldn’t be happier with my 40 pen case! The folks at the company are the only things nicer than the product they produce. I will keep this for life and not hesitate to order from them in the future.
I’m very pleased with my purchase. I needed something to secure and protect the artisan pens I create and this was a perfect fit. The colour and raw feel of the leather is exactly what I was expecting. Thank you!
This pen case is just stunning. The leather is beautiful and I decided to get my initials put on. Something I haven’t got on my zip folios. I’m glad I did. It feels special and no doubt I’ll need another soon for my growing collection 😝🙌🏼
I really wanted a dark brown 40 slot case but that’s just not an option so I settled for Crazy Horse Brown. As expected, it was lighter and yellowed than I would have liked. But I have come to love it for what it is! (And I’ve added a little brown polish!) It is a fine piece of craftsmanship, well designed, expertly made. The pens fit perfectly, securely. I had been concerned it might be a bit clunky to carry round the house, but it is surprisingly compact. I appreciate that the pens lie horizontally whether the case is lying on a table or standing upright. I am delighted to have supported a craftsman and to now have an heirloom! No regrets whatsoever!
As you can see I have purchased a pen case, portfolio and writing desk. Awesome products. Very well made, postage was great and quick. As a High School teacher the writing desk will certainly be used. Once again I cannot praise the company enough.
The leather zipped pen case was perfect for long term purpose. I was looking for a leather pen case that suits my fountain pens collection that keeps growing up in numbers. Worth buying it.
Absolutely fantastic!Great quality!I love it so much!
And thank you for the presents!
The work of this case is fabulous! Will order again, once I run out of space.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM