Leather Zippered 20 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Forest Green
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 20 Slots Pen Case
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 20 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered 20 slots Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens and a A5 sized notebook. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this Crazy Horse Green 20 Pen Case for my Pelikan fountain pen collection. I don't have 20 yet, I only have 10 both vintage and new. The problem is that I will only be able to use one side of the case because it's not thick enough to accommodate 20 pens! The Pelikans I have are by no means thick pens, they are all the smaller models. I also have the Galen 10 pen case in brown (along with many other Galen items). I've always been happy with the quality and the thought put into design, but not this time!
I have supplied pictures of both the Green Crazy Horse 20 pen case, and the 10 pen case (also Galen), side-by-side to illustrate the difference in thickness. The green case contains the 10 pens that I removed from the brown case, and the brown case is now empty. The brown case is in pristine condition, just like when I received it, it's not stretched. The brown case is just made thicker, as the pictures indicate.
The items (2 pen cases) were exactly as described, and came beautifully packaged with thoughtfulness and care. You even sent tea! Thanks Galen Leather! I will be writing you a personal note, befitting the lovely note and the little evil eye you sent me. I would order from you again.
Though I had initially ordered this for me to use for my fountain pens on-the-go, a family member saw it and really liked it so he now is using it to store the various tools that he likes to have on hand when doing his work. It's nice to have that flexible structure so that he can house tools of various lengths and still be able to fold and roll up this pouch. Love the leather as it's smooth and looks like it will last for many years to come!
Beautifully crafted and designed pen case. A grade addition to my Crazy horse green 40 pen zipper case.
Galen leather zippered cases are way better than the alternatives. Robustly manufactured, zipper will last a lifetime, the quality of all materials is excellent.
Exactly the same happens with pen sleeves and wallets. Amazing quality.
Hi Guys,thank you so much for my gorgeous pen holder in the green leather. The quality is fantastic and such a great size, definately will be ordering more items.The service was so fast too got to me in 5 days
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM