The EveryDay Book - Tomoe River Paper - Set of 3 - B6 Size
Introducing our new fountain pen ready paper travel notebooks. These are perfect as standalone travel notebooks for recording all your special memories and ideas, or as refills for our best selling Traveler's Notebooks.
- Set of 3 - Blank paper - 64 sheets (128 pages)
- Hand-bound from TomoeRiver 52 gsm white paper
- Includes grid and lined guides
- Includes blotter (also can be used as a writing mat for comfortable writing)
- Comes with a zippered canvas bag
- 128 x 182 mm (5,03 x 7,16 inches)
- Fits in the B6 size Traveler's Notebook
- Other available sizes include B5, B6, B7, A5 pad, passport, pocket and A5 size.
Tomoe River Paper
The 52gsm paper is incredibly thin, and very fountain pen friendly. This paper shows off the sheen and shimmer in inks unlike any other paper can do.
Our Tomoe River paper is the same Tomoe River paper that's used in the Hobonichi Techo. We use the same 52 gsm paper as the Hobonichi.
Fountain pen enthusiasts who favor shading ink, those that create subtle color gradations as ink is laid on the paper, will appreciate how the paper shows off subtle color variations. Sheening inks also perform well as pools of color will sit on the surface of the paper and when dry will create the reflective look so many fountain pen users love. It’s important to be patient and let the paper fully dry to prevent smudging, especially when using sheening or metallic inks. Click here to read our blog post about Tomoe River Paper
Tomoe River Paper Writing Samples
For the guide sheets, thanks to the Well-Appointed Desk.For the images, thanks to the @writetomeoften.
B6 sizeB6 size is the same width as A6 but just over an inch taller.B6 is 30% smaller than A5 and makes a great size if you want an easy portable notebook.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I just love these B6 EveryDay Books. The artwork on the cover, stitching and Tomoe River paper are all just perfect. The colour of the B6 notebook even matches my cushions…….what more could a stationery lover ask for. All books come in a zippered pouch with a leather cloth to use as a blotter or pen mat and includes grid and lined guides. Galen really have thought of everything.
I’ve never used a B6 before, and I’m thrilled with how this is the perfect size. A5 can be too big and A6 is too small for me. Very happy
Not a lot to say, TR paper is wonderful to use, these are bound extremely well and the B6 size is a great alternate for when A5 is a bit too big. I personally don't care for A6 or packet size, too small, B6 or B6 Slim (B6 height with A6 width) are excellent daily carries for me at work.
I've never owned a B6 size notebook. Decided to give these are try before getting the bigger 200 sheet version. Love them so much I just placed an order for the 200 sheet version along with a zip binder!
I use this EveryDay Book for a variety of uses; grocery shopping list, reminders of coming events, etc. Whenever I need make a jot down a little note, or make a list, this EveryDay Book is the perfect size for me.
I haven't used tome river paper before. I have only read about others using it. Wow it's beautiful paper to write on especially writing with my fountain pens. I will buy it again.
Happy with the speed they arrived, the packaging was lovely. They were bought as a gift and I know they have been used and gone down very with my godson. Thanks. B
Love the color of the notebook and the zipper pouch is handy
Love the color of the notebook and the zipper pouch is handy
These are super cute Tomoe River inserts, made with the always smooth Tomoe River paper. It's tragic that the producer of this paper stopped production on the machine producing this paper, so get these while you can!
Frankly, this is the best color of cover for their TR products; I mean, just look at that aqua minty-green.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM