- Set of 3 - Blank paper - 64 sheets (128 pages)
- Hand-bound from TomoeRiver 52 gsm white paper
- Includes grid and lined guides
- Includes blotter (also can be used as a writing mat for comfortable writing)
- Comes with a zippered canvas bag
- 128 x 182 mm (5,03 x 7,16 inches)
- Fits in the B6 size Traveler's Notebook
- Other available sizes include B5, B6, B7, A5 pad, passport, pocket and A5 size.
Tomoe River Paper
The 52gsm paper is incredibly thin, and very fountain pen friendly. This paper shows off the sheen and shimmer in inks unlike any other paper can do.
Our Tomoe River paper is the same Tomoe River paper that's used in the Hobonichi Techo. We use the same 52 gsm paper as the Hobonichi.
Fountain pen enthusiasts who favor shading ink, those that create subtle color gradations as ink is laid on the paper, will appreciate how the paper shows off subtle color variations. Sheening inks also perform well as pools of color will sit on the surface of the paper and when dry will create the reflective look so many fountain pen users love. It’s important to be patient and let the paper fully dry to prevent smudging, especially when using sheening or metallic inks. Click here to read our blog post about Tomoe River Paper
Tomoe River Paper Writing Samples
For the guide sheets, thanks to the Well-Appointed Desk.For the images, thanks to the @writetomeoften.
B6 sizeB6 size is the same width as A6 but just over an inch taller.B6 is 30% smaller than A5 and makes a great size if you want an easy portable notebook.
The quality of these notebooks cannot be understated, and I love the cover colors and graphics, and the included zipper pouch is so useful!
However, nowhere does it say what the rulings for the guideline sheets are, and since I prefer small rulings, in order to use the notebooks I'll have to find and print my own guidelines or find some other use for the notebooks than Bullet Journalling.
One is 5mm grid (which is fine) but the other side of it is 10mm grid, and I think something between 3 and 4.7 mm would have been more useful.
The lined guideline is 7mm on one side (totally normal) but the other side 10mm, too, and it's so big that there's about 10 lines per page on a B6 sized notebook.
I'm a notebook snob, and I really love these notebooks.
Great folks to deal with as well. Wonderful customer service and warm human touches. I'll be back for more.
Brilliant quality, never again an other booklet
The EveryDay Book - Tomoe River Paper - Set of 3 - B6 Size
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM