Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder - Crazy Horse Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 10 elastic pen loops
- A5 Notebook Holder
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6-inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case with an A5 Notebook Holder has a velvet-lined interior and holds up to 10 pens and an A5-sized notebook. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse, or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe. As lovers of stationery, our leather pen cases are one of our flagship product lines.
*Accessories are not included
My personalised leather pen and A5 notebook holder arrived today through FedEx in very quick time. This is everything I hoped for and more. Beautifully made and can hold all my favourite pens. I particularly love the design with the flap so you don’t have to take the notebook out of the cover to write in the left hand side. Lots of lovely extras as well. I continue to be impressed with your company. Service is second to none and products are of very high standard. Thank you.
Take it with me every day to work and love the quality of this product. I also bought one for my wife.
Love the setup, with my journal on the right and all my fountain pens on the left. The soft flap protects the pens and also makes it easier to write in the left side of the journal. I’m happy to see that as stuffed as my journals get with all the extra paper ephemera and washi tapes I use, the zipper still closes. I’m currently in an A5 MD diary that has 176 pages and poufs up to about an inch in thickness by the time it’s full. The cover feels soft and indestructible, but does collect a lot of scratches. I’ve never been much of a fan of the Crazy Horse leather look but wanted to try it out - and now I’m quite fond of it and the ruggedness. Workmanship is outstanding, I can highly recommend Galen Leather products. And now I can’t stop buying more!
It was hard to decide between this and the other zippered A5 cover with the pockets and other bells and whistles. In the end, I didn’t think I would use the pockets much and really just wanted to be able to carry my pens with my journal since I have about 10 inked up at a time. It is perfect! The leather is so smooth and it’s gorgeous. Love it!!
I was very worried before I got this that my relatively thick (23 mm) Scribbles that Matter A5 bullet journal would not fit properly with all my pens in. When I put it all together, the cover did bulge in places and I was worried about the stitching around the zipper, but it has only been a few days and the leather is already stretching to conform to the contents, and the zipper and its stitching are holding up perfectly. This is the BuJo solution I needed, all my pens, pencil, highlighters together with my journal, and the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship are excellent!
I'm exceptionally pleased. This pen case/notebook cover is of excellent quality and wonderful. The leather is supple and lovely to the touch. I added pictures because the only thing which made me delay ordering it sooner was if my over stuffed A5 would fit into it with pens and have it able to zipper closed. The answer is YES and it zippered without issue.
In the case:
1- 496pg 52 gsm Tomoe River notebook which is 95% filled. There are easily 100 extra 32 lb HP paper glued into it, along with stickers, washi tape and assorted blotter pages , a Galen leather blotter page and a soft pencil board from Nanami.
8 fountain pens
I ordered this after reading and seeing many positive reviews. I was not disappointed. Excellent quality all around. All my pens fit comfortably and show no signs of falling out of place even after days of carrying around. Definitely will recommend to others.
I am very happy with my pen and notebook case. The Crazy Horse leather is so lovely. Beautiful leather, nice strong zipper, convenient way to carry my planner and multiple pens.
Sometimes I wonder. Do I keep buying pens just to be able to purchase more Galen Leather products? This pen case is a true beauty. Of course it protects your pens, but the look, the feel and the smell of the beautiful crazy horse leather will only gain in richness as time moves on.
On to the next one! ;)
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM