Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder - Crazy Horse Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 10 elastic pen loops
- A5 Notebook Holder
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens and a A5 sized notebook. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
It was hard to decide between this and the other zippered A5 cover with the pockets and other bells and whistles. In the end, I didn’t think I would use the pockets much and really just wanted to be able to carry my pens with my journal since I have about 10 inked up at a time. It is perfect! The leather is so smooth and it’s gorgeous. Love it!!
I was very worried before I got this that my relatively thick (23 mm) Scribbles that Matter A5 bullet journal would not fit properly with all my pens in. When I put it all together, the cover did bulge in places and I was worried about the stitching around the zipper, but it has only been a few days and the leather is already stretching to conform to the contents, and the zipper and its stitching are holding up perfectly. This is the BuJo solution I needed, all my pens, pencil, highlighters together with my journal, and the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship are excellent!
Lovely leather pen case. I use it every day for work.
I love it!
it is everything I need it to be, and I use it every day. the center flap doesn't only protect the pens, it also makes the writing easier on both sides of the notebook.
I couldn't be happier. excellent quality,
shipping was fast too.
Excellent quality. Fits my oversized pens easily. Like the ability to have the A5 Tomoe River notebook in there as well. Would purchase again. Exceptional customer service and fast delivery.
I'm exceptionally pleased. This pen case/notebook cover is of excellent quality and wonderful. The leather is supple and lovely to the touch. I added pictures because the only thing which made me delay ordering it sooner was if my over stuffed A5 would fit into it with pens and have it able to zipper closed. The answer is YES and it zippered without issue.
In the case:
1- 496pg 52 gsm Tomoe River notebook which is 95% filled. There are easily 100 extra 32 lb HP paper glued into it, along with stickers, washi tape and assorted blotter pages , a Galen leather blotter page and a soft pencil board from Nanami.
8 fountain pens
I don't think I have the words to express how lovely this notebook cover, folio, pen case, all in one is. It's beautiful and simple and practical.
The other folios on here are beautiful but a bit too cluttered for me. I need 2 pockets max. And I already have a wallet I really like. I don't need slots for business cards and credit cards and all that. I need pens and paper. And a zipper to protect it all. This fits the bill perfectly. I throw it in my messenger bag to go for a motorcycle ride. I put it in my purse for the office. Rugged enough for camping. Polished enough for lunch with clients. I think I need several more!
- Fits all your pens! Okay, maybe not all but I usually have no less than 6 pens inked up at any time. I can keep them all in here without angsting over which will be left out.
- And your notebook can come too! I put my a5 notebook and/or letters in here. It'd be awesome if it was just a tad taller to fit letters but that's not its goal and I can't really complain.
- The center flap protects my pens when I'm traveling or sitting in the sun.
- The zipper is incredibly sturdy and tough for people like me who don't understand how to be delicate.
It would be extra awesome if maybe there was a pocket behind the pens or the notebook side had more of a pocket, rather than a flap so I could tuck some stamps in there but that's really all I can possibly think to improve this design. And I wouldn't want to sacrifice how streamlined and stylish this is.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM