Slip-N-Zip 4 Slots Zippered Pen Pouch - Crazy Horse Tan
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Slip-N-Zip 4 Slots Pen Pouch
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Pouch: H x W x D : 215 mm x 11.5 mm x 10mm (8.25" x 4.50" x 0.42")
Pen Insert: 150 mm x 90 mm (6.00" x 3.5")
Holds up to 150 mm (6 inches) sized pens, including oversized pens like MB 149 or Pelikan M1000
- 4 Pen Slots
- Removable Pen Insert
- Full-grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Pouch in crazy horse tan has an unlined interior and holds up to 4 pens with a removable pen insert.
Whether you're an avid pen collector or you just appreciate fine stationery, a pen pouch like this is perfect for protecting your Fountain pens, Montblanc 149 or oversized Omas pens. It will keep them safe from leaking or getting scratched.
*Accessories are not included
Reviews On YouTube
Whew this case is even more beautiful in person…the color variation of this leather is absolutely fantastic…I plan to keep the slot holder on my desk and use the pouch as an everyday carry to hold my most used journal and planner accessories…the size is surely deceiving because all of the items pictured fit nicely without any bulging as shown in the picture of it zippered…can’t wait to purchase other products in this color leather.
I couldn’t be happier with this case. Adore the forest green colour, that seems to only get better with age. Every mark adds character. The leather has softened nicely after 4-5 months of daily use. The case itself opens widely enough to protect larger pens like the TWSBI Eco while keeping rulers and loose items secure. Once zipped, the case can fit into almost any bag no matter what’s inside.
The crazy horse tan is my first slip n zip pen case and I have to say, I am in love. It is so practical, perfect for four pens and a small booklet. It’s a very balanced tan color and has a suede like feel to its leather. I wish it came in even more colors and I wish there were more products available in crazy horse tan. Such a timeless classic
Condition, Quality, Style, Function...all is superb!!!
I was looking for a way to hold some various items with my Travelers Notebook. No one seemed to make anything that would work with it. Then, I found Galen and saw this! I was not sure it would work due to the dimensions, as well as the product not being designed for what I was trying to do. However, when it got here, I was extremely pleased to find that it accomplished the task perfectly.
I was looking for a way to carry around a few nicer fountain pens (my TWSBIs seem to get cracked easily, and my husband bought me my dream pen) and I’m also trying to minimize a few of the other pouches/folders/sleeves that I carry around. This pouch is amazing! I love that the pen sleeve pulls out instead of the pouch opening like a book, it takes up less space on my workspace that way. I also have a small ruler, some stamps, my checkbook, and my vaccination card stashed nicely inside. There’s room for another small notebook or other relatively flat trinkets or papers, but I don’t feel compelled to fill it to the brim. I love that I can toss it in my bag, or that I can carry just the pouch and a notebook to a meeting. It’s soft and classy and sophisticated. I thought I’d be satisfied and happy with just this…but now I see that I might need to start budgeting for more Galen Leather items. If you’re thinking of buying this, do it! You won’t regret it!
The Leather Sip-n-Zip 4 slot Pen Pouch in Crazy Horse Tan is beautiful and really well made, the design is perfect, I really love it.
Thank you so Much Galen Leather!!
Good job! I love the smell of leather. It is nice product, nice design.
This pen pouch is absolutely amazing. The construction is very sturdy, the leather is rugged yet almost silky to the touch, the zipper is smooth. I love it for storing my fountain pens and other journaling supplies, (scissors, ruler, washi, etc) I carry it with me everywhere.
It is a very well finished product with an excellent value for money. Good material. I can only express my satisfaction. There is also a good customer service. My congratulations. We will continue to buy products from Galen Leather
The Leather Sip-n-Zip 4 Slot Pen Pouch (I ordered it in Crazy Horse Brown), is wonderfully made and a real pleasure to hold and use. The 4 pen "tray" is separate from the zipped case which is great for keeping hold of your pens out on a desk.
The pouch arrived earlier than I expected and came with an "evil eye" pendant and a few little extras.
It's beautiful, thank you Galen Leather!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM