Leather Hobonichi Covers
Are you a fan of the new Japanese Hobonichi trend? Then you're going to love our beautiful Handmade Leather Hobonichi Covers. Our journal covers can fit the Hobonichi Techo Planner & the Hobonichi Cousin (both Japanese & English). They're perfect for bringing more organization and order into your daily life. Here are the 4 sizes: Cousin A5, Techo A6, Weeks & Weeks Mega. Read more
Hobonichi - Japanese Planner SystemHobonichi Techo is a popular Japanese daily planner brand. This planner is known for its practical design and amazing paper quality.
In 2001, the first Hobonichi Techo (A6) was released exclusively to the Japanese market. The planner became popular first in the local Japanese market before opening itself to international markets. In 2009, the company responded to users who were requesting more space to write. From here, the A5 size 'Cousin' was born. Two years later, the thin and light weekly planner, the Hobonichi Techo Weeks, was released. Hobonichi went on to release the Techno A6 size for English users. In the last two years, the company released the Weeks Mega Weekly Planner with more blank pages. Most recently they've released the ever-popular Hobonichi 5-Year Techo in A5 and A6 sizes. This humble Japanese planner now has a fan base all over the world. In 2018, Hobonichi printed 780,000 copies.
Which Hobonichi size should I get?
- Techo A6 - Most portable daily planner. One day per page. Daily Quotes. Browse Hobonichi Techo A6 covers here.
- Cousin A5 - Best for planners who want more space to write. Less portable size. One day per page. Browse Hohonichi Cousin covers here.
- Weeks - A thin and lightweight weekly planner for people who want to use it on a handy weekly layout. Browse Hobonichi Weeks covers here.
- Weeks Mega - Same layout as the Weeks except with three times more blank pages at the end of the book. Browse Hobonichi Weeks Mega Covers here.
- 5 year Techo - Same day / 5 different years on the same page. A fantastic planner for memory keepers who want to see their recorded memories from the same day over different years. Due to limited writing space, each day has a 3-4 lines. The A5 size should be more useful for this planner. Less portable.
Why is Hobonichi so popular?
- Made from amazing quality, fountain pen-friendly, bleed-resistant Tomoe River paper; a really thin paper which provides more space. You can use pencils, rollers, gel pens, brush pens, fountain pens and you can even you can paint with watercolor on this paper.
- One day per page format with well-designed graph layout.
- Daily quotes on each page.
- 180-degree lay-flat binding allows use of the whole page space.
- Informational pages in the back with different contents for every year.