Leather Hobonichi Weeks Cover - Purple
This purple leather Hobonichi Weeks Cover Wallet can be used as a stand-alone wallet or incorporated into your regular size (11x22cm) Traveler's Notebook seamlessly. Handmade from 100% genuine leather.
Reviews On Youtube
100% Handmade in Turkey
Deep and rich purple color with some violet tones. Semi-matte finish.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- Sturdy YKK zipper
The left panel features 4 credit card size pockets, one pocket size notebook pocket, one long pocket, a small separator and wide pocket useful for small accessories, and one large pocket which is great for keeping your cash, receipt or a mobile phone (iPhone 7 plus fits easily).
We've also included a special pen loop that's made from 60% leather and 40% hidden elastic, allowing for any pen or pencil to fit. It doesn't matter if it's a Caran Dache 849 or a Pelikan 1000 fp.
The right panel has a leather pocket with a sturdy YKK zipper and another hidden pocket underneath for extra storage space.
Check out our guide to traveler's notebook sizes for more details on which notebook best suits.
Just a few millimetres wider and I would have been happy using it in my TNR.
Instead, it has found a home in my Gillio Giramondo!
Wonderful colour and lovely soft leather, perfect for my traveller’s notebook. Love the ‘evil eye’ charm too which attached easily to the notebook. Fantastic customer service!
This is a really nice wallet insert. I bought the Galen Leather Travelers notebook cover and added this wallet to use with it. I got the brown leather and it’s a beautiful, smooth brown. The wallet is very well made and fits inside the “travelers notebook” though it sticks out the side about 1/8” or 3 mm. It does add quite a bit of bulk to the notebook so I’m not sure if I will continue to use it that way. I may just use it as a wallet in my bag. Overall a 5 star product that I probably didn’t need but am glad I got.
Overall, I am pleased with my order. I’d just point out that this time the undyed leather is considerably lighter than any of my other fairly recent purchases.
I had a small issue with my planner. They were Very quick to fix everything at their cost. They are an amazing company and I will be purchasing forever from them!!!
I debated on this insert for a while and then when I decided to move forward, it had sold out. Don’t make the same mistake. As soon as it became available, I placed my order and received sooner than expected. I am extremely pleased with the beauty and craftsmanship of this leather piece. Absolutely perfection. Go ahead and hit the buy button… you won’t regret it. Attached picture is what it looks like before I filled it with my essentials.
I purchased the Hobonichi Mega - Crazy Horse Brown. It arrived very fast to Canada, was beautifully packaged, even their box cover looked like a work of art.. The gift with purchase was thoughtful & useful. The Crazy Horse cover is absolutely beautiful and well made, the leather is soft to the touch and almost feels suede like, I love how the leather will patina with time, and show its history, I purchased mine with a brown elastic. The zipper on the back pocket moves smoothly and freely-no snagging. I can fit my Hobonichi Mega with a cover easily into this cover, and I appreciate its slim design. The only suggestion I would make is a thicker tighter elastic, because I really like to add a lot to my planner. I’m really enjoying using it everyday! I would highly recommend this product. I especially enjoyed reading the history of how and who started this Company, very special and touching.
I bought it in crazy horse blue and the colour is wonderful and matched perfectly with my Travelers Notebook.
I actually got this regular sized wallet insert/weeks cover by mistake - I wanted the passport. But what a wonderful mistake - they did not ask me to return it which I think is amazing, and the object is precious. I was planning on using it as a insert but the cover is so well designed - has a weight and heft and detail to it which makes it a nice EDC with a few b6 slims. The pen loop is absolutely perfect, and after a few days you can use this without a band covering it to keep it closed. It fits in a lot of knick knacks too so its very utilitarian. This also gives me a chance to consider the Hobonichi weeks notebook, and I love that I can use this for ages.
May 19th, 2019
My then fiancé purchased this insert for me as an early graduation gift. It lasted through my final year of college, field excursions, transit, camping, a honeymoon road trip, moving, a newborn that likes to grab things, being tossed into my purse-turned diaper bag, and generally being lived-in to the fullest. I have written in a journal/diary for 30 years of my 36 years of life, and have narrowed down what objects I always keep with me. This insert has stayed trustworthy for the past three years.
Now, with all the above mentioned trials it has gone through, there is to be quite some wear and tear. The first to go (albeit recently) was the pen holder. I wasn't particularly gentle as I often needed to shove a pen back on quickly (aforementioned baby to pick up while jotting down appointments). Next areas that have worn are the edges of the pockets that received the most use; receipts, scraps of paper, notes, doodads and trinkets, you name it, those pockets and card holders have seen it all.
I waited three years to write this. Has it gotten rough around the edges? Yes. Do I love this insert? You bet your a** I do!!! Do I love Galen’s whole story and recommend them while fangirling to others probably too much? Emphatically yes.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM