Leather Slim Hobonichi Weeks Planner Cover - C.H. Honey Ochre
This leather cover fits Hobonichi Weeks and Mega Weeks Planners.
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Slim Hobonichi Weeks/Mega Weeks Planner Cover
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Honey Ochre/Distressed
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Made from the finest quality leather, our Handmade Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover is bound to be a timeless addition your writing practices. The slim cover is designed to fit an A5 notebook or planner and flips open effortlessly for ease of use. The cover also has 1 slot for your pen, as well as one slip pocket on the inside for other small accessories.
Hobonichi Weeks and Hobonichi Weeks Mega
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- A pen
- Credit Cards
*Pen and accessories are not included
Purchased Hobonichi Weeks in Smoke. Per Galen's photo the leather cover is flush with the Weeks datebook. See my photo below. One inch discrepancy. Yunus refused a prepaid postage return, said correct size. No it was not the same as the photo image he shared on the web site. Deceptive marketing and very shoddy customer service. Look elsewhere!
This is a beautiful leather piece! The only tip I have is I wish you would shade the personalized letters so it was easier to read. I also don’t recommend using the oil. It changed the color and texture of my cover and now shows every mark. I wish I hadn’t done that. I’ll probably order another. (I colored in my initials with pen if you wonder why it’s so sloppy.)
Absolutely gorgeous. The colour was navy, as I hoped, and the leather feels soft to the touch. Service extremely good, especially Customer Service, who sorted a problem out for me immediately.
First time ever getting into the hobonichi squad of people that I see are using it. My girlfriend started talking about it last year and I kept putting it off because I thought it was an overpriced calendar and even more cover.
However, this year I decided to give it a shot and OMG, I wish I did a lot sooner. I shopped at Galen leather as I was looking for a classier look to carry on my purse and work bag. I’m very pleased and will be purchasing again from Galen leather again. The quality of the leather is amazing and the smell of leather is even better. Opening the package was exciting as they also provide some extra goodies. My only want / preference was that I wish it had a zipper so it doesn’t ruin my pages when in my purse or that it had a thing I can wrap around to keep the top flap from opening. Other than that, I’m still satisfied.
I struggled to find a simple but good quality cover for the mega weeks, but this one is perfect. I added a string closure and I love it. This company’s leather is always the best.
I have used the Hobonichi Techo since at least 2009. My needs are changing, so in 2024 I am adding Weeks as an appointment book for everyday carry. My Original will then be used to record progress on projects as a work diary at the end of each day. I have been so pleased with my Galen cover for the Original that I decided to add a cover for my Plain Jane White Stripe Weeks. That cover as well as my 2024 Weeks both arrived separately today.
I am pleased with my cover. Naturally, the leather and stitching are perfect. That has been the case with each Galen product that I have purchased. I was really happy, though, to have the Weeks book fit so easily into the cover. The first fitting of my Original required a bit more effort, but with use, later insertions are much easier.
Keep in mind that the White Stripe is a softcover book, and is not a Mega. That said, I would expect that any Weeks or Weeks Mega would fit with reasonable effort in the first fitting.
The pen loop will easily accommodate a variety of pens. In my case, I will be using a Pilot Coleto HiTec 3, which is a fairly fat pen. The clip closes fully in the loop and the pen does not extend above the top of the cover. The entire package will fit easily into the inside breast pocket of a suit jacket or sport coat, or, as is more likely in my case, in a similar inside pocket of a Barbour jacket.
So, what’s not to like? I have found nothing to dislike at all. This is, I believe, my sixth Galen notebook cover or case. I have found nothing even remotely objectionable in any. If you like nice leather, top craftsmanship, and exceptional value, Galen Leather is where you find it. If you really don’t like nice leather products, why are you reading reviews on this website?
I use this cover to house my Hobonichi Weeks Mega. I slid the back cover of the Weeks into the sleeve and use the front sleeve for two Hobonichi notebooks. The card slot is perfect for holding the Galen “The Card Book”. I love the shine and smoothness of this cover. If there’s one thing I would change on this cover however, it would be moving the pen loop a bit down so that it can fit a slim fountain pen or regular pen with a long cap (otherwise it sits on top awkwardly). Otherwise, I love everything else about this cover! (I would give it 4.5 stars if I could!)
I already own the Crazy Horse fountain pen holder, so of course I had to have the Crazy Horse cover for by Hobonichi Mega Weeks. I love how slim and stylish it is. The leather is gorgeous and so soft. I get many compliments on it. I am very happy knowing that this quality product will last me a very long time. I did want to be able to secure it a bit, so I purchased a "closure" for it. I would love if Galen Leather created something as I would rather purchase it from here and have it match better. Other wise, the LEATHER SLIM HOBONICHI WEEKS PLANNER COVER - C.H. BROWN is perfect and the price is definitely right! Shipping was quick and I adore all the little "extras" that come with the orders. The Turkish Coffee is amazing. Thank you!
I have just received this and I use it for my Hobonichi Weeks Mega. The leather is absolutely beautiful and the cover fits my Weeks perfectly. There is no overhang and no additional excessive closure straps, backpockets or anything else to get in your way. It is extremely slimlined and as we know the leather holds up beautifully and I am looking forward to years of use. My only dilemma now is to choose an additional colour to add to what o believe is going to be a lovely collection..
I have ordered another that I love probably a year ago so I knew the workmanship would be good . I loved the color I got it was exactly what I wanted!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM