Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover - Crazy Horse Honey Ochre
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover
6.3 x 4.5 inches (16 x 11.5cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use.
- A6 size soft covered notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- A pen
- Credit Cards
*Devices and accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A great slim pocket notebook cover as well as carrier of documents and cards. I like the slim profile and lovely honey ocre crazy horse leather. Great quality and pricing. Highly recommended!
I am not normally a fan of brown leathers... or those that are easily scratched. However, I am absolutely obsessed with the crazy horse leather. It is soft and silky smooth and smells delicious. It currently houses my Hobonichi plain notebook (A6) and fits like a glove. The cut of the pockets makes sliding in the notebook super seamless. You can insert one cover of notebook or both without issue. It is aging beautifully and has a lighter pull-up which is most prevalent along the spine. So much love!
Just received my new cover and I am absolutely in love with it...it fits my stalogy notebook like a glove...and the color is yummy—honey is the perfect word for it...love, love, love it!!
I love my tan A5 slim notebook cover so much I had to buy the A6 and decided to get Forest Green which is a gorgeous dark green. It's the perfect size to slip into my purse and the pen loop holds a slim pencil or fountain pen (Noodlers Flex Creaper size).My handmade sketchbook is 3.5 x 6" and fits great. I love this cover! I wish the slim notebooks were offered in more colors, like camel, dark brown and blue. Thanks for making such a quality product.
This slim A6 notebook cover is beautiful, smells so lovely and feels so soft!! I have a A6 stalogy and a A6 hobonichi day-free inside and both fit really well! It is exactly what I was looking for and I couldn’t be happier!! Thank you Galen leathers, for your wonderful product. But mostly for your customer care!
Perfect fit for my Hobonichi A6 Techo planner. Love the hue and simplicity of the cover. It matches so many things I have like my Kaigelu fountain pen and Hobonichi A6 backpack cover which I carry it in. The spine and pulls are exact match. I also have the Galen four pen pouch in the same color. I’m set for 2021.
In a word: Perfect! I bought a 2021 Hobonichi Techo, A6 size. This cover seemed like a great way to protect it. I really like the minimalist design - a pen loop, slots for the Techo covers, and two card slots. The Crazy Horse brown leather is rich and supple; I'm looking forward to seeing it age. I put a Card Book in the front slot and my Scrikss fountain pen in the pen loop.
PS - The Turkish instant coffee is delicious.
This is a 4.5 inch x 6.5 inch leather case that holds 2, 4 x 6 inch notebooks comfortably. The side lip for pen, unfortunately can hold only a slim pen, such as a Japanese Gel pen. The leather itself is of good quality and has a lovely leather smell about it. I have the soothing, deep, forest green coloured one. It is small and handy with two slots to stick your credit cards in.
I bought this a few months ago, but I wanted to wait to write a review so that my opinion wasn't just based on the excitement of owning a new piece of stationery.
I LOVE this cover. I have it in CH Forest Green, which is a beautiful dark shade of green. I bought it to use specifically as a Hobonichi cover and have no complaints whatsoever. The sleeve is looks, feels, and smells(!) great. Three things to point out for the uninitiated:
1. The sleeve obviously won't stretch out much. Even with the Hobonichi, it was a tight fit. So if you're looking to use it for a notebook that's thicker than that, this may not be for you.
2. As others have mentioned, I wish that the pen loop either didn't exist or was on both sides of the cover so that you could use a pen to keep the book closed. Because the loop is rather thin, it isn't ideal for fountain pens or even chip clicky ball point pens you usually get for free at events. I just don't use it and keep it tucked inside of the book.
3. Since there is no locking (?) mechanism, this isn't a great cover if you're trying to keep your notebook pages protected on the go. For that, you probably want the cover with the elastic band or the zip folio. On the other hand, this works really well as a desk planner cover!
Galen produces fine leather and paper notebooks, nothing but the best. This notebook is perfect for everyday carry, always at the ready
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM