Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover - Undyed Leather
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Undyed Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover
Color/Finish:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
6.3 x 4.5 inches (16 x 11.5cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your writing essentials safe and secure in one place. This simple and compact Handmade Undyed Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover is the perfect way to store your A6 notebook or planner. It features a sleek pocket sleeve on the inside for papers, stamps, cards and rulers. Plus, a smart slot on the side for your favorite pen, so you always have a pen at hand to jot down your ideas.
- A6 size soft covered notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- A pen
- Credit Cards
*Pen and accessories are not included
Better condition than my A5 with what looks like missed scoring for threading or being used under the working leather. This A6 was even tighter fit that curved the back even more stressed so I opted to switch this out with the slightly thinner Stalogy to my usual Nanami.After several beater notebooks since Stalogy cover bent/misshappen trying to close, I hope this loosens up considerably with time as I have to fuss with it to open while I jot down things for work.
I wanted to wait a bit before providing pictures of how this soft cover has aged (beautifully), and in even nicer in places I've done terrible things to it like spill coffee and a drop of oil on it (!). I haven't treated it but have used 'conditioning it' as an excuse to slather my hands in lotion and then rub that into the notebook, to no ill effect!
Second, I wanted to let folks know this fits the Midori MD a6s I'm addicted to (unlined with the red marker ribbon, thank you very much) perfectly. When I was shopping no one mentioned Midori MD by name and I was a little nervous.
I bought a 2nd cover in green that I haven't even removed from the packaging because I like this raw leather so much! (Plus it looks better after dumping coffee on it, bonus!)
Looking forward to seeing what it looks like in a year or 3!
This is my third Galen Leather Co. notebook cover and first ever undyed anything. I wanted to try an undyed leather item for my daily notebook and because I love the quality, feel, and style of Galen it was a no brainer to order from this amazing company. So pleased with the beauty and craftsmanship of this piece. I knew I would be! I can’t wait to see how she ages with the beauty marks of living a life. Thank you so much :)
Making it my own unique cover through use. Perfect purse size
A6 is my preferred size and Galen does not disappoint! This cover is beautiful inside and out .. shipping is fast and all the little extras in the package make it feel like a gift! I love the natural ‘color’ and really cannot say enough good things about this product and Galen Leather .. thank you!
First of all, the leather is stunning! Very pliable and soft! I love the design!
Just a perfect leather cover. Every Galen cover covers your journal in an unmatched style.
This is my second time buying leather journal cover from Galen.
I've been using the hobonichi techo for, jeez, nearly eight years now, and I finally decided to splurge for a leather cover. I wish I did so years ago. The craftsmanship on the cover is great and while the cover was a bit stiff and made it harder for the hobonichi techo to open flat, it only took a week or so for it to fit more like a glove. I got the undyed leather because my wallet is also undyed leather and looks fantastic after a couple of years of patina, so I can't wait to see what this cover looks like next year. The service, quality, and price of Galen Leather is so fantastic that I'm considering buying an A5 size cover and a notebook to go along with it in September when I order my 2024 Hobonichi techo
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM