Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover - Crazy Horse Honey Ochre
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
6.3 x 8.6 inches (16 x 22 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use.
- A5 size soft covered notebooks and Everyday Book Blank A5 400 pages
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- A pen
- Credit Cards
*Devices and accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I ordered the A5 notebook cover and Tomoe River notebook together and the notebook fits perfectly into the cover; no problems and I’m sure another A5 notebook would fit just as well, e.g. a Stalogy Editors Series.
I use it daily and it opens flat and stays flat on my desk.
I bought the cover for myself just before Christmas and am very happy with both the colour and texture/quality of the leather. I was also really impressed by the box it came in – I would be more than happy to give this as a gift as is – a beautifully thick hard cardboard box – it is a great package and more than I was expecting.
The only slight downside it that I fit the pen loop a bit tight for my larger pens fountain pens so not really using it.
Great service; arrived within the guaranteed time period, lovely small gift bag of extras, and before ordering I had helpful and quick replies to e-mails I sent – a good buying experience.
I love, love, love this sleeve.
It fits perfectly on the Galen Everyday Notebook, but also on the Midori Notebook and many, many more. If not all (in Din A5).
Leather and stitching are exquisite, the pen loop is cleverly designed and fits almost all of my pens. In the picture you can see it with the Moonman C1, which is one of thickest pens I own, and with an Ohto „Tasche“, which is one of my thinnest pens.
Never want to be without this sleeve again. Although I only write in one book at a time, I am even thinking of getting the green one, too.
Arrived well packed and with free goodies. This notebook cover fits the A5 Hobonichi cousin journal perfectly. The leather is soft to the touch and lays flat, I don’t use the pen slot so I will order one without it next time. Overall it is a good buy and definitely a keeper. Thanks for the great product and service!
Good quality, lays flat and is perfect with the a5 Galen leather a5 notebook
The quality of this leather cover is fantastic. I'm using this everyday and I switch inserts very often because I always want it by my side. I'll surely
I couldn't be happier with this A5 notebook cover in Crazy Horse Tan. I like a slight sheen so I polished it lightly and now it glows. It's also fun to bend it and get the "pull up" creases that appear. I bound a sketchbook with 5x8 watercolor paper and it fits perfectly.. The pen holder is narrow and fits my Noodler's Creaper Flex pen as well as slim mechanical pencils with clips. Shipping was fast (1 week to the U.S.) and it arrived in a very nice box. I wish it came in other sizes like A6 or even a square format. I would definitely purchase from Galen Leather again.
I purchased the leather A5 cover for my Tomoe river notebook. It is extremely well made, sturdy, and easy to use as it opens flat. Would purchase again.
This handmade leather notebook cover looks good, feels, good, smells good, and will only improve with age. It's durable and exudes quality. The Everyday Notebook of Tomoe River Paper A5 size with 400 pages fits in the cover perfectly. The pen holder securely holds a pen. Definitely recommended.
This is an amazing cover! I love the color and texture of the soft leather! I made some watercolor paper inserts and take it painting quite often! Can’t wait to see how it ages!
Bought my second slim cover in crazy horse green for my 2021 Hobonichi Cousin and it fits perfectly. The color is just gorgeous. You have to see it in person to appreciate it. Hwoever I have noticed it's slightly stiffer than the normal crazy horse brown. Maybe I just need to break it in.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM