Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover - Crazy Horse Tan
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Tan Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
6.3 x 8.6 inches (16 x 22 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Made from the finest quality leather, our Handmade Crazy Horse Tan Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover is bound to be a timeless addition your writing practices. The slim cover is designed to fit an A5 notebook or planner and flips open effortlessly for ease of use. The cover also has 1 slot for your pen, as well as one slip pocket on the inside for other small accessories.
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- A pen
- Credit Cards
*Pen and accessories are not included
I’ve ordered a bunch of Galen products and I love every one. I use the planner cover for my hobonichi techno cousin and it fits perfectly. Another quality product!
There appears to be several work imperfections in the leather but really noticeable in this green color I received. It is on the front-top, back-top and back-bottom where some scoring was done to it. However the biggest problem for me is fitting large Nanami notebooks like the 400 page does not fit in either A5 or A6 covers. It is just too tight and if it is in, the back binding is curved in stress so may be it will stretch out but not the same experience coming from high end leather covers.
I have two undyed leathers and when it was stacked with the green immediately rubbed coloration. I will keep it away from everything until it was wear-off/worn in a bit; hope it is just a new batch shipped out that did not have its time.
I've derived so much joy from this leather notebook cover. Every time I use it, I run my hands over the smooth leather, it's just too lovely for words. Since it is hand-made, every piece is unique. It did start off a little bit stiff on first use, and I did have issues fitting the notebook into the cover. It softens over time, however, so subsequent refilling is much easier.
Superb. I found the fit of my Statology really tight so shaved a few mm off the covers so it fitted and can open and close. Patina coming along nicely!
박음질이 어긋남 없이 균일하게 좋았고, 색감은 물론이고 가죽이 상했다거나 손상된 부분도 없었습니다. 배송이 굉장히 빨랐습니다. 주문하고 해당 주에 제품을 받았습니다. 지금 제품을 2주 정도 사용해봤는데 아주 만족합니다. 또 가죽제품이 필요하다면 이곳에서 구매하지 않을까 싶습니다. 추천드립니다.
박음질이 어긋남 없이 균일하게 좋았고, 색감은 물론이고 가죽이 상했다거나 손상된 부분도 없었습니다.
배송이 굉장히 빨랐습니다. 주문하고 해당 주에 제품을 받았습니다.
지금 제품을 2주 정도 사용해봤는데 아주 만족합니다.
또 가죽제품이 필요하다면 이곳에서 구매하지 않을까 싶습니다.
im veri satisfied whit my SLIM COVER i like how the color and texture of the leather is accentuated as you use it, I have used it to walk as an urban sketcher, drawing urban landscapes on the street, my case has dust, water, scratches and watercolor, even so keeps very well with each passing week I like its vintage look more. They are definitely articles of a very good quality, it is worth investing in these products, .... best buy¡¡
I was hesitant to buy a leather cover for my A5 notebooks. Especially since I go through the Everyday books pretty quickly. I'm so glad I did. The cover gives a stability and sturdiness that is great while in the hand, on your lap or intransit. The pen loop holds my pens securely.. I'll probably get more. Highly recommended.
I ordered the A5 notebook cover and Tomoe River notebook together and the notebook fits perfectly into the cover; no problems and I’m sure another A5 notebook would fit just as well, e.g. a Stalogy Editors Series.
I use it daily and it opens flat and stays flat on my desk.
I bought the cover for myself just before Christmas and am very happy with both the colour and texture/quality of the leather. I was also really impressed by the box it came in – I would be more than happy to give this as a gift as is – a beautifully thick hard cardboard box – it is a great package and more than I was expecting.
The only slight downside it that I fit the pen loop a bit tight for my larger pens fountain pens so not really using it.
Great service; arrived within the guaranteed time period, lovely small gift bag of extras, and before ordering I had helpful and quick replies to e-mails I sent – a good buying experience.
I love, love, love this sleeve.
It fits perfectly on the Galen Everyday Notebook, but also on the Midori Notebook and many, many more. If not all (in Din A5).
Leather and stitching are exquisite, the pen loop is cleverly designed and fits almost all of my pens. In the picture you can see it with the Moonman C1, which is one of thickest pens I own, and with an Ohto „Tasche“, which is one of my thinnest pens.
Never want to be without this sleeve again. Although I only write in one book at a time, I am even thinking of getting the green one, too.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM