- Completely Flat-lay
- Book cloth cover
- Made from TomoeRiver 52 gsm white paper
- Blank paper
- 200 sheets (400 pages)
- Includes grid and lined guides
- Includes blotter (also can be used as a writing mat for comfortable writing)
- Comes with a zippered canvas bag
- 145 x 210 mm (5,70 x 8,26 inches)
Great journal. Great Value. Great Service.
Nice product, flexible cover.
Very nice notebook. Great value for a Tomoe River paper!
I have a few Tomoe River paper notebooks, but I have to say that this one really feels special. It’s something about this type of TMR that stands out. I love that I can bend the notebook without it taking damage. It is pure bliss to write in and I know I am going to buy more of these soon.
No, it doesn't have a pre-printed index in the front, nor a frog pocket in the back, let alone numbered pages. What it does have though, is an unbeatable value for the money. You get 400 pages of awesome blank Tomoe River paper, bound by hand in a way to lay perfectly flat on your desk. What's not to love?
Finally a reasonably priced book with over 200 pages of 52g TomoeRover paper! Quality construction like everything Galen. Now to beg for an A6 version!! (Please please please!!!)
Just received and I love, love this Everyday Notebook already. First, the presentation is beyond classy. Love the bubble pouch and zip Galen pouch included. I will also use the small one for something special. Going to pick someone special for its contents. A lover of blank paper, in love with tomoe river this notebook/journal, is perfect. Love the way tomoe river feels, the way it invites ink onto its pages. Love that it consists of just the right number of pages 400. It looks slim but it contains 400 pages which means it easily fits in a backpack, tote, etc. The writing guides are a nice touch, but for someone who loves to use my fountain pens and ink to seek adventures across the pages, they won't be necessary. This arrived so quickly. Believe I am going to have to purchase another one or more. This may just very well be my new best favorite tomoe river notebook. For a tomoe river blank notebook collector and lover, this is perfection on paper.
Wow I have been wanting a viable option for the Namiki Seven Seas notebook ..as although Namiki are lovely the cost of postage from the US does not make it viable.
But these are perfect, they also come with a leather blotter and guides Which lined and grided, they have the gorgeous 52gsm Tomoe River and they lay flat when open.
Thank you so much
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM