Traveler's Notebook Leather Cover-Purple
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Traveler's Notebook Cover
Deep and rich purple color with some violet tones. Semi-matte finish.
Several options to choose from:
- Extra Large
See our Traveler's Notebook Cover sizing guide for more information.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This gorgeous Handmade Leather Traveler's Notebook Cover is a perfectly stylish way to store your travel journal or notebooks for recording all your precious memories and travel tales. Made from well aged leather, it has four standard elastic bands to secure 4-6 notebooks (depending on size).
*Notebooks are not included
Pretty sweet setup for my needs but I'd make a few changes next time. I'm also grumpy I didn't buy a repair kit at the time- meh. I may use my own elastic hack later. I've only had this a month so ask me at the 100 day mark XD
Bought A5 size for urban sketching gear... fits two hard cover A5 Etchr sketchbooks (portrait format HP 220GSM). My preference is soft cover but Etchr don't do that or there'd be 3 in here.
I use a Papelote A4 (yep not A5) strap to keep it all closed because I use that strap for other things too. (That's a Czech invention and very good quality. The strap is 19mm elastic on the A4 with 5 pen loops.)
I've yet to use it further afield because I'm still refining what I use in the new sketchbook.
Picture shows my hacked kit- not entire because the other stuff is elsewhere. So, all pen loops get used; the eraser is a must; the small pencil tin is on top of the papelote strap there's my ruler under it with a rubber band to secure each to the strap plus keep my tin closed. The small tin isn't just for graphite matte pencils. You can see the two sketchbooks one is half full already. There's a clipboard that a lot of this will get attached to while I use the sketchbooks, yes two in use at once.
The papelote strap will keep a page open to dry without damaging the paper.
I can't review the rest of the purchase because I'm still testing it out. (It goes in a crazy horse bag with the rest of my kit but I'm still refining what I "need" vs "kitchen sink bag" it replaced XD)
These guys' leathers are amazing. I bought both passport size and regular size cover. Color and craftsmanship are great. I love the leather scent. Elegant…
it is very practical and comfortable the difficult thing is to get the refill I use it for quick annotations and drawings
Recently bought this passport sized TN in combination with a wallet insert and I love both products. I use them as my everyday carry and the size is just perfect. The elastic has the right amount of tension and the leather feels nice and comfortable to hold.
I own a passport-size TN from the Travelers Company and now this one from Galen Leather. I got the Large size instead of a standard TN size even though that’s what I want it for because I want a bit of extra to make sure it can keep the pens I carry on the outer edge of my journals covered, and also so that I can fit way too much stuff in there at once. I also intend to get a Galen Leather TN wallet and I don’t want anything peeking out the edges. I love that GL offers this size for those like me who just have absolutely no chill and intend to carry everything all the time.
My Christmas list this year was pretty much just things from Galen leather. This purple traveler’s notebook cover was the first one I opened and the first thing I’ve ever received from the shop. I knew it was the right choice and that this definitely wouldn’t be my last time asking for their products for my presents.
I didn’t ask for any specific personalization but my husband added my name and the tag #8 (You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing) which was even more meaningful because my word of the year was imperfection
In the picture, I have a single TN insert, plus my hobonichi weeks in a faux-leather cover (while waiting on the GL wallet cover I want to come back in stock), a small pouch with pens, and like a lifetime supply of stickers. Excessive for an everyday carry, but perfect for vacation journaling in order to have everything close-at-hand.
The colour is really beautiful! I've but beeswax on it as a moisturizer. It makes the colour pop even more. The leather is really thick and good quality. I use my TN cover as a weekly planner and combine it with my crazy horse wallet insert
I bought this traveler notebook as a gift to my boyfriend and he loved it! The quality is great, it was delivered so fast and now we are looking forward to traveling together :) i highly recommend everyone to order from Galen leather. Finally small turkish goods delivered together with the notebook as gifts were so thoughtful and made both of us smile :)
I received my travellers notebook in stunning box that made me smile. The smell as I opened the box was amazing. The note book is just what I wanted to hold smaller sketch books I’ve accumulated over the years. The craftsmanship on this item is wonderful and I look forward to using this for years to come.
Also I like the sentence 'Today is the Only day'.
Only I worried about the sharp corners causing scratches.
But It seems alright until now.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM