Traveler's Notebook Leather Cover-Dark Brown
Reviews On YouTube
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Traveler's Notebook Cover
A really rich and deep brown color. Darker than chocolate brown with a semi-matte finish.
Several options to choose from:
- Extra Large
See our Traveler's Notebook Cover sizing guide for more information.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This gorgeous Handmade Leather Traveler's Notebook Cover is a perfectly stylish way to store your travel journal or notebooks for recording all your precious memories and travel tales. Made from well aged leather, the leather traveler's notebook has four standard elastic bands to secure 4-6 notebooks (depending on size).
*Notebooks are not included
I ordered the regular traveler’s notebook cover in dark brown with hand stitching, pink strings and ‘life begins after coffee’ leather tag on the 14 August. As part of my order confirmation it did outline that there was a wait time however I was amazed at how quickly it arrived. I live in Australia. The packaging was secure, ensuring the item was undamaged. The box that Galen products come in is very unique compared to other stationary companies. I love the additional items, story, stickers, tea etc that come with your order. It makes me want to visit Istanbul which I hope I do one day! The customer service was exceptional, as they kept me updated throughout the entire process. Their messaging feels very personal. I am really enjoying using the cover. I love the capacity of the notebook, the smell and I can’t wait to see how the leather wears over time. Overall, my experience with Galen is always outstanding, I’ve made a few purchases!
Hele mooie kleur
Alleen jammer dat je voor de charmes en tags die je erbij wilt hebben zoveel extra moet betalen.
Maar voor de rest zeer tevreden mee.
Despite the warning regarding long production time, the cover arrived really quickly. It is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It is pleasant to touch, smells of leather and fits my journal perfectly. I'm really glad that I found this offer 'cause it's hard to find a standard A5 cover and, in contrast, to standard Traveller's covers, this one has 4 elastics inside so it will fit many notebooks. This was a great choice.
I carry my Hobo Weeks, TN notebook, and pouch. The leather is nice and will age with me! Glad i bought the tag as well which makes me happy.
I admit that I bought the notebooks and journal cover in this size before I knew what I was going to use them for. But after using them, I just love them! The navy blue is a great color if you don’t want it to follow the popular/traditional brown, and I paired it with the forest green insert and a yellow elastic. I fit two TN Galen notebooks as well, which you’ll see in the pictures. I don’t think I would want to fit a third notebook with the wallet insert, but to each his/her own! I do wish the leather tag (not all who wander are lost) didn’t scratch the leather on the cover, but since I have the balm I may try to put some extra there to protect it. It’s happened to me with the brass pieces as well (on my other TN, B5). It will age/patina anyway, being leather, I just thought I would mention it. The hand stitching makes it even more special and unique, and to me it looks more finished than without. Excellent, quality, handcrafted delight!
The “undyed but finished” Traveler’s Notebook in Natural is everything I expected it to be. I could tell, from the image, it was not quite as pliable as I’d prefer. But, seeing the potential, I purchased it with intentions of conditioning the leather to soften it, even before using it. And it did not disappoint. The image with the green background is after I had conditioned and rolled my TN cover. (Oh, I’m a creative. So the button “charm” is from my personal collection.) Very high-quality product.
It arrived in a very timely manner. And my order included a complimentary pen sheath and an embossed tag, which I was glad to receive in purple, because I was considering ordering something in that color. So, thanks for the extras and goodies, Galen Leather. You’ve earned a repeat customer.
Such superb quality and it’s packaged so beautifully it was a delight to open. The leather is thick and the green color is gorgeous. I can see this lasting for years!
Appreciate the option to store 4 notebooks… I carry a Galen wallet plus 2 notebooks and find it a perfect size to handle. It’s nice having the elastic fastened in the spine rather than the back like the midori/Travelers company does. Leather is lovely, soft and sturdy, resistant to little scratches, yet I can begin to see signs of patina since I first began using it daily 5 weeks ago.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM