Traveler's Notebook Leather Cover-Crazy Horse Tan
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Traveler's Notebook Cover
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Several options to choose from:
- Extra Large
See our Traveler's Notebook Cover sizing guide for more information.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This gorgeous Handmade Leather Traveler's Notebook Cover is a perfectly stylish way to store your travel journal or notebooks for recording all your precious memories and travel tales. Made from well aged leather, it has four standard elastic bands to secure 4-6 notebooks (depending on size).
*Notebooks are not included
The “undyed but finished” Traveler’s Notebook in Natural is everything I expected it to be. I could tell, from the image, it was not quite as pliable as I’d prefer. But, seeing the potential, I purchased it with intentions of conditioning the leather to soften it, even before using it. And it did not disappoint. The image with the green background is after I had conditioned and rolled my TN cover. (Oh, I’m a creative. So the button “charm” is from my personal collection.) Very high-quality product.
It arrived in a very timely manner. And my order included a complimentary pen sheath and an embossed tag, which I was glad to receive in purple, because I was considering ordering something in that color. So, thanks for the extras and goodies, Galen Leather. You’ve earned a repeat customer.
Such superb quality and it’s packaged so beautifully it was a delight to open. The leather is thick and the green color is gorgeous. I can see this lasting for years!
Appreciate the option to store 4 notebooks… I carry a Galen wallet plus 2 notebooks and find it a perfect size to handle. It’s nice having the elastic fastened in the spine rather than the back like the midori/Travelers company does. Leather is lovely, soft and sturdy, resistant to little scratches, yet I can begin to see signs of patina since I first began using it daily 5 weeks ago.
With how many notebooks it fits, it’s great for a variety of uses simultaneously. Definitely worth getting the wallet insert though.
Pretty sweet setup for my needs but I'd make a few changes next time. I'm also grumpy I didn't buy a repair kit at the time- meh. I may use my own elastic hack later. I've only had this a month so ask me at the 100 day mark XD
Bought A5 size for urban sketching gear... fits two hard cover A5 Etchr sketchbooks (portrait format HP 220GSM). My preference is soft cover but Etchr don't do that or there'd be 3 in here.
I use a Papelote A4 (yep not A5) strap to keep it all closed because I use that strap for other things too. (That's a Czech invention and very good quality. The strap is 19mm elastic on the A4 with 5 pen loops.)
I've yet to use it further afield because I'm still refining what I use in the new sketchbook.
Picture shows my hacked kit- not entire because the other stuff is elsewhere. So, all pen loops get used; the eraser is a must; the small pencil tin is on top of the papelote strap there's my ruler under it with a rubber band to secure each to the strap plus keep my tin closed. The small tin isn't just for graphite matte pencils. You can see the two sketchbooks one is half full already. There's a clipboard that a lot of this will get attached to while I use the sketchbooks, yes two in use at once.
The papelote strap will keep a page open to dry without damaging the paper.
I can't review the rest of the purchase because I'm still testing it out. (It goes in a crazy horse bag with the rest of my kit but I'm still refining what I "need" vs "kitchen sink bag" it replaced XD)
These guys' leathers are amazing. I bought both passport size and regular size cover. Color and craftsmanship are great. I love the leather scent. Elegant…
it is very practical and comfortable the difficult thing is to get the refill I use it for quick annotations and drawings
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM