Leather Hobonichi Weeks Cover - Crazy Horse Brown
$46.92 USD $55.20 USD
This crazy horse forest brown leather Hobonichi Weeks Cover Wallet can be used as a stand-alone wallet or incorporated into your regular size (11x22cm) Traveler's Notebook seamlessly. Handmade from 100% genuine leather.
100% Handmade in Turkey
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- Sturdy YKK zipper
The left panel features 4 credit card size pockets, one pocket size notebook, one long pocket, a small separator and wide pocket useful for small accessories, and one large pocket which is great for keeping your cash, receipt or a mobile phone (iPhone 7 plus fits easily).
We've also included a special pen loop that's made from 60% leather and 40% hidden elastic, allowing for any pen or pencil to fit. It doesn't matter if it's a Caran Dache 849 or a Pelikan 1000 fp.
The right panel of the Hobonichi Weeks Cover has a leather pocket with a sturdy YKK zipper and another hidden pocket underneath for extra storage space.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
2nd crazy horse leather purchase from Galen. Just as good as the first (A5 folio). Good workmanship and lovely smell.
Great leather from the feel to the confidence of the crafting
Only magnified by the companies treatment of their client. They elevate me to an appreciator not just a customer.
Thank you. My journaling experience just ramped up!!
This was worth the wait. The leather is beautiful and it’s very well made. I got the green one and the colour is perfect!
I got one of these wallet inserts several years ago. It's absolutely gorgeous--top-quality leather, feels amazing in the hands. Way too thick to use within a Traveler's Notebook, but it's 1000% beautiful and well-made enough to stand on its own. I used it as my wallet for a long time. I had to stop, though, because over time the leather around the card holders stretched and my cards started to slip out of the top. I would love to see a version of this wallet in a zip-around version, like the Hobonichi Weeks cover/wallet, or to see the card slots facing in toward the spine so cards won't slip out. I thought about picking up the Weeks cover, but I need the zippered pocket for coins/keys, so it was a dealbreaker for me that the Weeks cover doesn't have that feature.
If Galen ever makes a zippered version of this wallet--or puts a zippered pocket in the back of the Hobonichi Weeks version--I'll be the first in line!!! :)
I received the wallet with in the time is was said. Yunus emailed and was very attentive to letting me know they received the order and he thanked me. This is definitely a good business when a owner actually contacts you personally to ask if I needed anything to contact them, when shipping was expected and how long it would take to make you know its not a corporation .The leather is of excellent quality and substantial. It was not flimsy and the stitching is beautiful. I watched a lot of You Tube videos prior to purchasing from Galen Leather Company. I took a chance and purchased the purple and I love the color and it is exactly as pictured on the website. They make a good quality product and I will purchase from them again for myself and some gifts.
I really like my purple travelers notebook wallet insert. Despite the fact that I was ready to wait it arrived here in the US pretty quickly. The workmanship is very precise and the color is absolutely gorgeous all of the pockets are functional for me and it works for my Hobonichi weeks as a cover. As an FYI a weeks with a cover on cover fits in it very well but a standard size travelers notebook insert is just a hair too large for mine. I agree with another reviewer I wish I had gotten an elastic closure, but I guess that gives me an excuse to buy a pen strap now!
I am really pleased with my new Mega Weeks Wallet. I lucked out and got one with lots of character! (See pics). I do wish I had gotten the elastic closure as it doesn’t want to stay closed, but other than that, it checks all the boxes!
I have bought Galen leather in the past with no duty costs. Today however I received an invoice from Fedex for $17.07 for duty and import taxes. I bought this wallet on sale, but with the additional charge for duty I might well have bought one at regular price and picked a different colour.;( only black was available at the sale price). disappointed that any future purchases from Galen I will have extra import fees, which kind of discourages me from buying again. No problem with the wallet, its excellent.
Nice quality leather. Love that it can be used as a wallet. Only regret is I didn’t add the elastic closure (I didn’t want a hole in it) as a result it doesn’t stay closed. Love the communication and special touches that is Galen Leather.
Would definitely recommend
Great cover, now I want it in another colour
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM