Writer's Medic Bag - Crazy Horse Tan
$219.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
PRODUCT:Handmade Leather Writer's Medic Bag
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
In honour of our founder Zeynep's last design, we've finally brought her dream to life. As a lover of all things vintage, she was inspired by the design of a traditional medic kit bag and adapted it to incorporate the Galen Leather product range.
The Writer's Medic Bag will light up any writer's or creative's imagination. It's the ultimate stylish way to carry around your writing kit to the coffee shop, on the train, plane or wherever your work takes you. With compartments for notebooks, journals, pen slots and accessories, you can easily pack all your writing essentials with you.
Galen Leather fans will fall in love with this writing kit bag as it's the ultimate collector's item for displaying all your favourite products from our range. It also makes a beautiful and thoughtful writer's gift. The gorgeous distressed tan colour is a best seller throughout our collections so without a doubt we had to include it as a colour option for the Writer's Medic Bag.
11.4” x 7.87” x 3.14” | 2 lbs - 29 x 20 x 8 cm | 0.9 Kg
The interior dimensions of the main pocket
16 x 27 x 3.5 cm - 11.4” x 6.3” x 1.5”
INSPIRATION:Here is the setup by @micahfinds
The medic bag is everything. The craftsmanship is immaculate. The packaging spoke to the care that this company takes in presenting a high quality product to it's customers. As an artist who loves to write and sketch the construction of this bag is perfect for an on to go person. I expected to wait longer than I had to actually, so it was a pleasant surprise to get that FedEx package. I will definitely refer friends and colleagues.
I love the medic bag. It looks and feels wonderful. I was surprised it was smaller than I expected. I am keeping my journal and ipad in it but it is not big enough for my laptop which was my original plan for it. It is nice to have the ready storage for my pens right on my desk.
What a beautiful piece of craftsmanship! I am so glad I could add it into my collection and I’m pretty sure it’s only going to get better with time! Thank you!
Mine is in Crazy Horse brown. It's a lovely, soft leather and beautifully made, get hard-wearing. Although it is small it still holds several pens and a couple of notebooks, your keys and anything else you need to carry. The pen loops even take my travelling inkwell, it's just a fat tube but it fits well. To be honest I usually take a much bigger bag, but this is so well organised it is a idea bag for attending lectures or research trips to libraries and museums. In short it's become an indispensable part of my life. Thank you Galen leather!
I absolutely love the medics bag, beautifully crafted it is a work of art. I plan to use it as a sketch field kit bad
This bag is unique. A revisited vintage medic bag to hold your pens, writing sets, paper, books and journal. I love writing and I will keep it always with me in my travels. Thanks to Galen Leather Co. A
I love my very special bag and like Galen Leather for their special Design.
This bag is beautiful and I love using it! I'm putting pencils and my sketching kit in it and taking it out field drawing.. It's well made, the leather is gorgeous and it's comfortable to carry around. I'm curious though - why is the front closure strap on my bag attached to the outside of the lid? All the photos and reviews I've seen show the strap attached to the underside of the lid. Is this a change in design or just somebody not concentrating on the day? It doesn't detract though, looks aesthetically pleasing and I think, allows the lid to sit flatter on the body with the strap on the outside. I'd like to thank Yunus and Fedex Turkey for their efforts to get my parcel moving while it languished in Singapore for a week. I appreciate that extra bit of customer service. Also a delight - and much appreciated - are the extra little gifts that Galen Leather included in the parcel. Thank you Yunus and the Galen team! As one other reviewer said: "Treat yourself!" I'm glad I did.
The Writer’s Medic Bag, is a beautiful work of craftsmanship; and packaged in a drawstring bag and keepsake box. All very special, and will cherished for a lifetime of years. Most importantly though, is the lovely tribute the Writer’s Medic Bag, pays to the memory of Zeynep, and her last design. Thank you Galen Leather, for your service and quick shipping.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM