Writer's Medic Bag - Crazy Horse Navy Blue
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
PRODUCT:Handmade Leather Writer's Medic Bag
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Navy Blue/Distressed
Distressed navy blue color showing under-tones of dark blue, light purple and rich navy. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
In honour of our founder Zeynep's last design, we've finally brought her dream to life. As a lover of all things vintage, she was inspired by the design of a traditional medic kit bag and adapted it to incorporate the Galen Leather product range.
The Writer's Medic Bag will light up any writer's or creative's imagination. It's the ultimate stylish way to carry around your writing kit to the coffee shop, on the train, plane or wherever your work takes you. With compartments for notebooks, journals, pen slots and accessories, you can easily pack all your writing essentials with you.
Galen Leather fans will fall in love with this writing kit bag as it's the ultimate collector's item for displaying all your favourite products from our range. It also makes a beautiful and thoughtful writer's gift. The gorgeous distressed tan colour is a best seller throughout our collections so without a doubt we had to include it as a colour option for the Writer's Medic Bag.
11.4” x 7.87” x 3.14” | 2 lbs - 29 x 20 x 8 cm | 0.9 Kg
The interior dimensions of the main pocket
16 x 27 x 3.5 cm - 11.4” x 6.3” x 1.5”
INSPIRATION:Here is the setup by @micahfinds
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought both the regular sized medic bag in navy crazy horse leather and the XL bag in the gray. Both are beautifully made. I plan to use the smaller sized one when just going to places near home and the larger bag for when I travel. I really like how much more I can get into the XL bag, but like the regular sized bag for an every day carry. I would buy them again.
Love my new medic bag! It's beautiful! It allows me to display all my much-loved stationary in one place and motivates me to get started on my projects. The scent of leather also awakens my senses and sets me in the mood for writing.
Thanks for designing this! It has everything a writer needs for a perfect writing trip! I'm looking forward to taking my medic bag out to a cafe or on a trip!
This bag is classy. I use it to carry writing material so that I have fountain pens, ink and paper handy. I love the magnetic closures so that I can fold it flat to get to the items. The leather is very nice quality and I love the blue.
I gave this bag to my wife for Christmas and she was very happy about it. She loves the color and size.
Thank you Galen for making my wife so happy. :)
Received today, this Writer's medic bag is just perfect in navy blue, my favorite color (...with purple^^) ! This bag is just as in my dreams : a peculiar everyday bag, in a beautiful leather, to put all my stuff and several fountain pens, a notebook, etc. Thank you a lot for your understanding, Yunus (I had ordered the green one, and I changed my opinion when I saw the blue one). Thank you too for the little gifts in the beautiful box. :)
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM