EDC Wallet - Crazy Horse Forest Green
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather EDC Wallet
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Forest Green
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- YKK Zippers
11,5(4,52") cm x 9(3.54") cm x 2(0,78") cm when closed
11,5(4,52") cm x 15,5(6,10") cm when opened
The EDC Wallet is a great pocket size zippered wallet for carrying everyday tools. It's minimalist style makes it easy to match with any outfit and comes with a sturdy YKK zipper. Perfect for carrying cash, credit cards, and business cards.
It can fit a B8/A8 or a credit card size notebook, Kaweco sport or similar size pens, or a mini flashlight.
Includes an outside pen loop for quick access.
This EDC wallet makes a great leather gift for him.
*Accessories not included
Love this cute EDC. I use it for my watercolors on the go and made a notebook that fits the sleeve. Thank you!
My first Galen Leather purchase. Got my EDC Wallet from the Seconds Sale and it has a small imperfection, but it's still pretty great. I love that it fits a lot of small pens - four Kaweco Sports with clips plus one on the outside. Can probably squeeze in one more tiny pen like a Liliput. I also like that it doesn't have to be solely for pens as well. I'm really happy with this.
Love this little wallet, keep my kaweco pencils in it and a gravitas pocket fountain pen, great quality for the price.
I ordered the EDC wallet to hold a hand-made brass watercolour palette that I treasure. The wallet is very small, and is limited as to what can be carried in it, but my brass palette fitted perfectly. I've put two travel brushes into the side pen-holder, and my business card inside the leather flap. My palette is now protected and safe in my handbag. I've bought two other leather holders from Galen so far - zippered holders for B5 and A5 notebooks - and they have all arrived in Australia in good time, beautifully presented and have been a joy to use.
The EDC Wallet is a handy little case that is constructed of premium materials and is carefully crafted. It will hold a number of small items that might otherwise get lost in your bag, purse, or briefcase. Right now, I have a small flashlight, a Leatherman's Tool, and a Swiss Army Knife along with a Kaweco pen in the pen loop. My only complaint is that an A7 notebook will not fit this little case, which is a bit disappointing. Otherwise, it is a nice little case that is well worth having! Recommended!
I love the smell of the leather and thoughtful little freebies that accompanied my order. The only disappointment was the personalization. The letters had an uneven depth.
I am using it very well for edc. However, if you increase the size a little and put a partition or band for knives or emergency supplies, I think it will be more useful.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM