Leather Edc Wallet - An Alternative to Everyday Carry Bags
Sometimes, carrying around just a couple cards or cash isn't enough. Sometimes you need a leather EDC wallet that will let you carry a few tools along for the ride. With any of these wallets you're going to have a multitool, pocket knife, notebook, mini flashlight or anything else you might want available, when you need them. An EDC wallet is designed to keep you prepared for anything and to make sure you don't have to feel too weighed down at the same time. These hand stitched and crafted, 100% vegetable tanned leather wallets are available in 5 different colors as well.
All you have to do is choose the color you like best and how you would like your wallet monogrammed. Each EDC tactical wallet can be customized to fit you. So make sure you're going to love carrying it around, just like it is.
- Internal card holder for credit cards and folded cash
- Seperator flap to protect EDC tools from damages.
- Compatible most of the pocket size modern and vintage pens.
- External pen loop
- Fits most of the victorinox and leatherman multi tool models like wave, surge, wingman.
If you think this collection is not for you, you can browse similar / alternative products with the links below.
- If you want to carry a passport in your wallet on your travels, see the Passport Wallet collection
- Need more for your travels, a zippered and a convenient section for your mobile phone see the Travel Wallet collection
Field Notes Wallets to carry a pocket-size notebook with your cards.
- A classic and a timeless gift for a Men, foldable Bifold Wallet.
- To carry a large number of cards and a slot for mobile phones, cash long wallet will be the right choice.
Card wallet is a slim solution to hold just a couple of cards and cash.
Card holder, like the card wallet, but a fold over design and to keep your business cards.
Story - Behind The Collection
One of our team members, in 2016 owned a Leatherman wave multi-tool and a Massdrop's brass flashlight. Also, he was using a daily Kaweco brass sport fountain pen, to take small notes on the road. The problem was born. The classic EDC wallets only fit a multi-tool and a small pen. And the bigger ones look like an EDC bag and not portable. We decided to design an EDC wallet to solve this problem. First, we made some prototypes by making changes on an existing small zip wallet. We asked our customers to get feedback on the design. Finally added an external pen loop. Then released at the end of 2016.