The EDC wallet is a great minimalist zippered wallet for your pocket size, everyday carry tools, along with being the perfect pocket size carrier for cash, credit cards, and business cards. It comes with a sturdy YKK zipper to keep everything sealed up and protected from falling out.
Leather Edc Wallet - An Alternative to Everyday Carry Bags
Sometimes a wallet that can only fit a couple cards or cash isn't enough. There are times you need a wallet that provides extra space for a few tools like lighters, multitool, pocket knife, notebook or mini flashlight. An EDC wallet is designed to help you store these items in a convenient travel case so you are prepared for anything without feeling too weighed down at the same time.
Our handstitched and handcrafted, 100% vegetable tanned cowhide leather wallets are available in 5 different colors.
All you have to do is choose the color you like best and how you would like your wallet monogrammed. Each EDC tactical wallet can be customized to fit your personal style.
- Internal card holder for credit cards and folded cash
- Seperator flap to protect EDC tools from damage
- Compatible with most pocket size modern and vintage pens
- External pen loop
- Fits most of the Victorinox and Leatherman multi tool models like Wave, Surge, Wingman
If you think this collection is not for you, you can browse similar / alternative products using the links below.
- If you want to carry a passport in your wallet on your travels, see the Passport Wallet collection.
- Need more wallet space for your travels like a zippered and convenient section for your mobile phone? See the Travel Wallet collection.
- Field Notes Wallets can carry a pocket-size notebook along with your cards.
- Looking for a classic and a timeless gift for a man? Check out our Bifold Wallets.
- An EDC wallet will let you carry a few tools like, a multitool, pocket knife and mini flashlight.
- A Card wallet is a slim solution to hold just a couple of cards and cash.
- The Card holder is like the card wallet, except with a fold over design and is more commonly used to keep your business cards.