Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Forest Green
$52.20 USD $58.00 USD
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 160 mm x 125 mm x 30mm (6.3" x 5" x 1.2")
- 10 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
This is my first purchase from Galen Leather and it surely will not be my last. This case is exactly as described. Excellent materials and workmanship. Feels sturdy and looks gorgeous. FYI, the case struggles to close a bit when filled to capacity, especially with larger pens. This may be a good thing though, as the snug fit helps keep your pens in place. Also, the loops are too big for my Caran D'Ache Ecridor. In the pics are Montblanc 145, 146, Pilot Metropolitan, Lamy Safari, Sailor Pro Gear and Pro Gear Slim, and Pelikan M605.
Great & amazing case!!!!
Thank you for your creation.
추가로 다른 제품도 주문하였는데
무척 기대됩니다. visa 사용이 paypal로 바뀌어서
Absolutely love my new fountain pen case. It's my first order from Galen Leather and won't be my last :) Thank you!
I carry this case every day.
From Montblanc 149 to Lamy Safari, they carry ten.
There is no more comfortable daily case.
I am really happy to purchase this product. Size is perfect and can store 10 or more fountation pen.
This is my first order. The ten pen holder was a work of art. I do leathercraft. The leather I had left was too heavy to make a pen holder. I was out of zippers also. The workmanship on the case I received was excellent. Very well made. It will last a lifetime. I am impressed.
This is the first item I have purchased from Galen Leather. The reviews online were positive and the price was reasonable, not cheap, but I would rather pay for good quality. When I received the pen case, I then realized for the level of quality I was getting the price was cheap.
The leather is beautiful and the stitching perfect. The felt dividers inside which separate the pens are lovely. The elastic loops which hold the pens are nice. These are better for fatter pens and the one slim pen I have moves about a little, but this is not a problem.
I am super happy with my purchase and will recommend Galen to everyone who will listen!!
I've also ordered a 40 pen case for the majority of my collection, which I'm looking forward to getting.
The little gift pouch inside is a really lovely touch. Thank you Galen.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM