Writer's Medic Bag - Crazy Horse Tan
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
PRODUCT:Handmade Leather Writer's Medic Bag
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
In honor of our founder Zeynep's last design, we've finally brought her dream to life. As a lover of all things vintage, she was inspired by the design of a traditional medic kit bag and adapted it to incorporate the Galen Leather product range.
The Writer's Medic Bag will light up any writer's or creative's imagination. It's the ultimate stylish way to carry around your writing kit to the coffee shop, on the train, plane or wherever your work takes you. With compartments for notebooks, journals, pens and accessories, you can easily pack all your writing essentials with you.
Galen Leather fans will fall in love with this writing kit bag as it's the ultimate collector's item for displaying all your favorite leather goods from our range. It also makes a beautiful and thoughtful gift for a writer. The gorgeous distressed tan color is a best seller throughout our collections so without a doubt we had to include it as a color option for the Writer's Medic Bag.
11.4” x 7.87” x 3.14” | 2 lbs - 29 x 20 x 8 cm | 0.9 Kg
The interior dimensions of the main pocket
16 x 27 x 3.5 cm - 11.4” x 6.3” x 1.5”
INSPIRATION:Here is the setup by @micahfinds
Reviews on YouTube
I am really pleased to used this writer's boxe. I could easily bring my watercolors with me.
I absolutely love my Crazy Horse Tan Medic Bag. I smile every time I look at it!! Thanks to Instagram, I saw this beautiful bag online and then had to have it (Merry Christmas to me haha!)
The feel of the leather is amazing, it smells great and it has be beautifully created. The packaging it came in demonstrates the extra care and attention to detail that the Galen Leather Co. have for their products and the little addition of thanks (tea/coffee and post card) were a nice touch.
I understand the creator sadly didn’t get to see her design come to life, but I have no doubt she knows this beautiful piece has been created on her behalf. You have done her proud.
It is hands down the most beautiful bag I own and I love using it.The ability to pop in all of my journaling bits and pieces and take it wherever I like, is wonderful and very handy.
I first discovered this bag through Goulet Pens' website a couple months ago, in early July. I only managed to last a few days before I caved in and bought one for myself -- the craftmanship at display here was simply too alluring, I could hardly resist. And for once, my impulsive material desires have rewarded me! This medic bag design is not only a treat to gander at, as I make sure to always leave it on the corner of my desk for ease of admiration, but it's also a wonderfully-executed masterwork of creative utility. This bag can easily contain everything I need to fuel a spate of artistic expression, all conveniently accessible through a small, secure leather latch and a series of magnets that pull free with a satisfying pop. I carry a myriad of fountain pens and pencils in mine, along with some extra stationary, personal keepsakes, a landscape Write Co. landscape notepad, and a Galen Leather Zippered A5 Folio that contains my journal/sketchbook, and even more pens!
Though the included strap may not inspire 100% confidence in its security, as it feels it may potentially pop loose after some years of wear, I am still thoroughly satisfied with this brilliantly-designed bag. I'd be more than happy to make any modifications to make sure that I can use this bag for many, many years to come. It's a work of art!
I love my green medic bag. Nowadays, when everything is measured by utility and convenience, is easy to forget that there was a time when beauty mattered. Galen Leather has done a great job rescuing the joy of owning and using beautiful things. Some writers think this is superfluous. I disagree!
Within seconds of taking my medic bag in my hand, it became one of my favorite things that I own. I can carry my fountain pens, journals, and extra stationery supplies easily with this bag. It is comfortable to wear like a backpack and looks really stylish! The leather has a great quality and the entirety of this bag’s design was done wonderfully!
I love my forest green medic kit. All my writing materials, in one leather, beautiful dyed case.
Beautifully wrapped, with tea! A keepsake item. Wonderful.
This masterpiece brought me the solution what I wished. Looks like a vintage item, but it can well efficiently organise lots of tools, and that functions work as an innovative modern new product. Yes, this is really new, actually. This smaller one can carry my iPad Pro 11 with its Magic Keyboard, and some A5 notebooks as well. Once I opened the bag, a blank desk turned into an equipped office immediately. Yes! This is a mobile desk.
After watching the YouTube videos on the Medic Bag, I knew it was going to be on my list of things for my first order. It is so unique. I love just looking at it wherever I take it. And it's portability is great. I am also new to the fountain pen world, so my "habit" will definitely go well with the many pen options offered, too. The medic bag hangs perfectly when carrying it. I did add my own strap to it and the brass attachments on the back were perfect for that. I am also in love with the green leather notebook - perfect for writing with my new fountain pens.
Now I am waiting on my next order. Can't wait to get the A5 folio and traveler's notebook. The quality with their products is outstanding and it feels like owning works of art when they are handmade like this. Thank you Galen for your great craftsmanship!
Love the size & durability of this bag! I made a couple of customizations, including a leather shoulder pad (Amazon) and an antiqued name plate which reads “Pen & Paper”, I bought off Etsy. This bag is a lot of fun to personalize and “make your own”. Love how it turned out! Also, I loved reading everyone else’s reviews to see what they put in theirs, which gave me a lot of a good ideas! Here is what I put in mine:
Wax Seal & Melt
16gb Hard Drive
Amber Light Book Light
Cards & Envelopes
Brass 8” Ruler
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM