Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case for 2 Pens - Undyed Leather
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Undyed Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case for 2 Pens
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
15.5 x 5 x 1.6 cm / 6.10" x 2" x 0.63" inches
Holds up to 140mm (5.50 inches) sized pens
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Keep your fountain pens in pristine condition when you travel with our Undyed Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case. This case holds 2 pens in an elegant leather holder that opens with a zipper. The inside is velvet lined to protect your writing instruments from scratches or damage when you toss it into your bag and the slim design of the case means it can even fit in your pocket. When it comes to pens, sometimes leaking ink can occur and with this case, any leaking ink will be contained inside the lining of this slim holder.
- 2 pen slots
- Slim design
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
*Pens are not included
Great quality and excellent customer service. I am impressed with their story and willingness to take care of the customer. There is nothing like the smell of quality leather. This pen holder is the perfect fit for my father’s pen and pencil. I will visit Galen Leather Co. again in the future. Thank you.
I love this case. Just the right size to take with me when I go cafe journaling. It is well made with attention to detail. Fast delivery to Australia and great customer service. Well priced and value for money. A great company to do business with. I have bought quite a few things from Galen Leather. I can highly recommend them.
This case is the perfect size for making sure I have a couple spare pens with me at work. Since it is zipped closed and the elastic loops hold the pens in place I don't have to worry about them getting scratched while they are in my backpack. The navy color is a nice dark blue and matches my slim notebook cover well.
These two pen zipper cases are so great! They are perfect for throwing into my backpack to bring to work It allows me to have my main pen plus a spare just in case. The color, on mine, is a little bit lighter than pictured as above but variation is to be expected from natural materials. Fits my Pelikan M600s comfortably at 13.3 cm, might be a little snug for the M800 or M1000 at 14.1 cm and 14.7cm.
Another Galen Leather piece of my growing collection: high quality and very nice to see and handle. This 2 slots pen case is a jewel, a tiny one, and be aware of this. Here I add pictures showing how my Pelikans fit (M200-205). I think bigger, bolder pens would be a little more difficult to fit in. By the way, I really love this piece of art
I always received Galen leather items lawlessly without any complaints.Well not this time . The pen case by itself is beautifully made , very good zip and feels good in the hand .
However , the leather or case must have been bent by it selves before the departure because the case has it s white marks as you can see on the picture below.
I don't want to send it back because of the post fee and taxes and in the end I am tired of complaining. And I don't think it is not just a natural sign of the leather .....
But considering the price tag of this piece I don't thing this should go through a quality control point. As already said all other orders from galen were fine but this is the first time for me which is questionable . a bit disappointing.
So glad I decided to go with the undyed version of this perfect pen case.
It fits two large pens comfortably but some how looks so petite when zipped up.
Fabulous pen case for in my bag.
Once again Galen Leather provides exemplary items for pen and stationery lovers.
This is the perfect case for my daily carry pens. Beautifully made and just the right size for what I want to have with me, be it in a coat pocket or my bag. Fits my Pilot Custom Heritage 91 and Namiki Nippon Art Origami pens nicely. It also cradles smaller pens well and will fit a larger TWSBI Eco without issue.
The leather feels nice in the hand and is good quality. The craftsmanship shows. I did not expect the added gifts in my package, either! That added even more value to an already smart purchase. I can see why people love Galen Leather, and I would not hesitate to order from them again.
The interior of this case is very soft to the touch, and I love the warm yellow color that comes with the Honey Ochre leather. One thing that I’m wary about is the rough zipper : it takes some time to carefully put in/out pens to avoid scratches, and I find it too difficult to do so with most pens (I personally wouldn’t try it with a M800 for instance) which makes this pen case a bit less versatile and useful than I thought it could be. So I think it works best with pens of smaller size.
Exactly what I wanted. Perfect size to hold 2 pens and fit in multiple size purses. Leather smells amazing. Love it!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM