Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case for 2 Pens - Crazy Horse Honey Ochre
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case for 2 Pens
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Honey Ochre
Brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish
15.5 x 5 x 1.6 cm / 6.10" x 2" x 0.63" inches
Holds up to 140mm (5.50 inches) sized pens
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Keep your fountain pens in pristine condition when you travel with our Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case. This case holds 2 pens in an elegant leather holder that opens with a zipper. The inside is velvet lined to protect your writing instruments from scratches or damage when you toss it into your bag and the slim design of the case means it can even fit in your pocket. When it comes to pens, sometimes leaking ink can occur and with this case, any leaking ink will be contained inside the lining of this slim double pen holder.
- 2 pen slots
- Slim design
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
*Pens are not included
I love this little pen case! The leather is delicious to look at and to hold in my hand, the workmanship is immaculate and my pens are kept safe in my bag.
I was very excited to find a pen case that was large enough to fit two good sized fountain pens that I could throw in my purse for on-the-go usage. I am so pleased with this case- the quality is fantastic!
Pen case is beautiful and quality made.
I’m exciting about this etui (pen case). It’s beautifully made, the quality is really impressive.
It fits different types of fountain pens and goes very well with my vintage pens.
I love it. It can contain different sizes pen (now I have in it a Kaweco Sport and Pilot Custom 823) and Honey Ochre is such a beautiful colour, I think it has become my favourite Galen colour.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM