Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case for 2 Pens - Crazy Horse Navy Blue
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Crazy Horse Navy Blue Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case for 2 Pens
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Navy Blue
Distressed navy blue color showing under-tones of dark blue, light purple and rich navy. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
15.5 x 5 x 1.6 cm / 6.10" x 2" x 0.63" inches
Holds up to 140mm (5.50 inches) sized pens
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Keep your fountain pens in pristine condition when you travel with our Crazy Horse Navy Blue Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case. This case holds 2 pens in an elegant leather holder that opens with a zipper. The inside is velvet lined to protect your writing instruments from scratches or damage when you toss it into your bag and the slim design of the case means it can even fit in your pocket. When it comes to pens, sometimes leaking ink can occur and with this case, any leaking ink will be contained inside the lining of this slim holder.
- 2 pen slots
- Slim design
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
*Pens are not included
This case is the perfect size for making sure I have a couple spare pens with me at work. Since it is zipped closed and the elastic loops hold the pens in place I don't have to worry about them getting scratched while they are in my backpack. The navy color is a nice dark blue and matches my slim notebook cover well.
I always received Galen leather items lawlessly without any complaints.Well not this time . The pen case by itself is beautifully made , very good zip and feels good in the hand .
However , the leather or case must have been bent by it selves before the departure because the case has it s white marks as you can see on the picture below.
I don't want to send it back because of the post fee and taxes and in the end I am tired of complaining. And I don't think it is not just a natural sign of the leather .....
But considering the price tag of this piece I don't thing this should go through a quality control point. As already said all other orders from galen were fine but this is the first time for me which is questionable . a bit disappointing.
This pen case is absolutely perfect for my two EDCs. Currently a Kaweco Sport and TWSBI Eco. Slim and elegant. The navy is gorgeous.
My beautiful pens are protected now in a lovely case. I like how accessible they are and I'm able to enjoy their color and finish against the blue of the case. Well done!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM