Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case for 2 Pens - Crazy Horse Smoky
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Crazy Horse Smoky Leather Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case for 2 Pens
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Smoky Grey/Distressed
Distressed smoky color showing under-tones of the black and rich grey, Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
15.5 x 5 x 1.6 cm / 6.10" x 2" x 0.63" inches
Holds up to 140mm (5.50 inches) sized pens
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Keep your fountain pens in pristine condition when you travel with our Crazy Horse Smoky Zippered Duo Slim Pen Case. This case holds 2 pens in an elegant leather holder that opens with a zipper. The inside is velvet lined to protect your writing instruments from scratches or damage when you toss it into your bag and the slim design of the case means it can even fit in your pocket. When it comes to pens, sometimes leaking ink can occur and with this case, any leaking ink will be contained inside the lining of this slim holder.
- 2 pen slots
- Slim design
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
*Pens are not included
Great quality and excellent customer service. I am impressed with their story and willingness to take care of the customer. There is nothing like the smell of quality leather. This pen holder is the perfect fit for my father’s pen and pencil. I will visit Galen Leather Co. again in the future. Thank you.
Similar to other reviewers I added this on impulse to my order and was very glad I did. I often carry a pen or two in my handbag, usually in a small pencil case with other pencils etc, but worry about the potential damage to my special pens. This little case is perfect for carrying 2 ordinary sized fountain pens - I don't have the grande size so can't comment on them. The elastic loop keeps them safe and separate, and they are cushioned by the soft interior of the case. I would even feel comfortable taking this on an airplane, if we are finally allowed to do so.
On photo you see regular zipped case but then I saw it at DC pen show and I was amazed how tiny it was and how well made it was. I bought one and after I put 2 regular size fountain pens and they fit easily I was amazed. It's so compact that its perfect even if you carry a small purse. I bought one more case in different color because now its my fav case and I have 20+ leather cases to choose from.
I added this two pen case when I was ordering some other things, and am so glad I did. As showing in the pictures it comfortably and safely stores 2 fountain pens. The loops and zipper placement keep the pens from risk of being scratched or scraped when in the case. The case is so smooth to touch. It feels durable and is clearly made with the same excellent craftmanship you expect from Galen Leather.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM