Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover - Crazy Horse Honey Ochre
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover
Crazy Horse Honey Ochre/Distressed
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
6.3 x 4.5 inches (16 x 11.5cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your writing essentials safe and secure in one place. This simple and compact Handmade Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover is the perfect way to store your A6 notebook or planner. It features a sleek pocket sleeve on the inside for papers, stamps, cards and rulers. Plus, a smart slot on the side for your favorite pen, so you always have a pen at hand to jot down your ideas.
- A6 size soft covered notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- A pen
- Credit Cards
*Pen and accessories are not included
I have watched many glowing YouTube reviews of Galen products, but I delayed buying any of their wares until I needed a cover for my Hobonichi Techo A6. This planner cover in the Crazy Horse Leather is simply amazing. I pick up my planner just to feel the cover. And it is very well made. I am so happy with it, that I purchased an A5 Leather Notebook Cover which should arrive soon. I highly recommend this cover! You have to feel one to really appreciate it!
I today recived Slim A6 cover and pocket pen case. The Honey Ochre is perfect, both in the cower and the Kaweco pen case. Thank you for quality products!
I'm using this with my 1/2 Stalogy. It's a good fit and the colour is lovely. Super fast delivery as well.
I like it very much, it has very good leather and workmanship. I am very satisfied with it. I am proud to have it given the history and spirit of the founder.
Really fell in love with the colour and the feel of the leather. The stitching works are superb.
As a return customer who bought a few of this cover, I definitely recommend this to whoever wish to have a leather cover for their A6 notebooks.
I'm using it every day for the last 6 months. Went with me on the business meeting, shopping, hiking and even on the beach. Survived the squeeze in my bag and has scares to prove it! Needless to say how much I like it...
I love my crazy horse tan slim notebook cover. Despite small size in a6, its shows beautiful textures and different undertones. Leather stitches are very neat. It covers my midori perfectly, I have no issue when inserting the notebook. Lastly, package even arrived so fast. I have nothing but great things to write about this slim notebook cover. So amazed hence I especially wait until morning to get the perfect sun light to take photo. Everyone should witness this.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM