EDC Wallet - Crazy Horse Brown
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather EDC Wallet
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
- 100% vegetable tanned full grain leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- YKK Zippers
11,5(4,52") cm x 9(3.54") cm x 2(0,78") cm when closed
11,5(4,52") cm x 15,5(6,10") cm when opened
The EDC Wallet is a great pocket size zippered wallet for carrying everyday tools. It's minimalist style makes it easy to match with any outfit and comes with a sturdy YKK zipper. Perfect for carrying cash, credit cards, and business cards.
It can fit a B7 size notebook, Kaweco sport or similar size pens, or a mini flashlight.
Includes an outside pen loop for quick access.
Use our leather balm to condition your EDC wallet for long lasting wear.
*Accessories not included
This EDC Wallet is absolutely beautiful.
Would be amazing if there's something to hold items in the wallet to prevent them from dropping when wallet opened.
Still highly recommended.
This is a fantastic little wallet. There’s enough space for credit cards, cash, lip balm and keys. Plus a loop on the side for a pen (or torch in my case). I wasn’t 100% on the forest green but I thought I’d give it a go. I’m glad I did. The colour is very rich and it’s only going to improve with age.
The only problem is now I want another one.
Crazy horse forest green, this time as a gift. Such a useful pocket sized beauty.
Fourth crazy horse forest green piece and this is so good I am ordering another as a gift. Perfect pocket drafting case.
Came very quickly in the post. Sewn well. Haven't finished setting it up yet, but looking forward to using it.0
Bought the black EDC pouch and couldn’t be happier. Perfect for my needs and great quality.
From the point of ordering to delivery (from Turkey to Australia) the communication was excellent.
Packaged well with some great thoughtful gifts, really made the difference.
Highly recommend, buy one today.
Very surprise it can fit 5 Kaweco Sport + 1 Kaweco Liliput inside! Plus hold 1 more pocket pen outside!
Beautiful green(perfect match for Kaweco midnight green!!), sturdy, smooth zipper, leather quality feels good. Wonderful product.
Hope it comes in more different colours.
Great work Galen!
This is a great item. I use it for my cards and shopping and to do list (The Card Book). It's big enough, too, to carry a little bit of cash. I can also fit a favourite pen. The whole thing fits beautifully into my pocket.
Love it as with anything from Galen. The make is amazing and feels awesome. Doesn't fit a heap in there and if it were a fraction slimmer it would perfect, though I love it anyway.
The wallet overall is fantastic. It's got a great solid feel that is really unmatched with other wallets. There are plenty of great, solid construction, leather wallets out there, but this one just feels like its going to last, and really hold its form too. The zipper is top-notch, and really helps with the sold, well constructed feel. All the materials feel great. The inside is nice, with just the right amount of rough yet soft inside leather feel, and the internal flap and pocket has just the right level of stiffness. The leather on the outside is the real star though, so soft and yet so smooth, I really just love how it feels in the hand, both to hold and fumble with. Pen loop is pretty great too, fits all kinds, even my SAK from time to time. My only two complaints, which give it the 4/5 are in the orientation and my embossing.
It's a little hard to tell from the pictures, but the way the zipper, flap/pocket, my personal embossing, and company logo are all placed gives the wallet a "correct orientation" that means when I open it the tool side is on the left, and the pocket is on the right. This is opposite of the pics. Not really a big deal, first if you already think thats the correct way it should open, especially if you don't personalize it, and secondly if you don't agonize over little things like me. The real only complaint is with my embossing itself. Got three letters, first two are perfect but the last one cut a little deep. Probably just something about that letter, the wallet, and how it all fits in the embosser. Again, not really a big deal, it'll wear in over time, and just be that much more personal.
All in all, I love this wallet. I love holding it, carrying it, using it, and just looking at it. Quick service too. Will be a repeat customer for sure.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM