Writer's Medic Bag - Crazy Horse Smoky
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
PRODUCT:Handmade Leather Writer's Medic Bag
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Smoky Grey/Distressed Distressed smoky color showing under-tones of the black and rich grey. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
In honour of our founder Zeynep's last design, we've finally brought her dream to life. As a lover of all things vintage, she was inspired by the design of a traditional medic kit bag and adapted it to incorporate the Galen Leather product range.
The Writer's Medic Bag will light up any writer's or creative's imagination. It's the ultimate stylish way to carry around your writing kit to the coffee shop, on the train, plane or wherever your work takes you. With compartments for notebooks, journals, pen slots and accessories, you can easily pack all your writing essentials with you.
Galen Leather fans will fall in love with this writing kit bag as it's the ultimate collector's item for displaying all your favourite products from our range. It also makes a beautiful and thoughtful writer's gift. The gorgeous distressed tan colour is a best seller throughout our collections so without a doubt we had to include it as a colour option for the Writer's Medic Bag.
11.4” x 7.87” x 3.14” | 2 lbs - 29 x 20 x 8 cm | 0.9 Kg
The interior dimensions of the main pocket
16 x 27 x 3.5 cm - 11.4” x 6.3” x 1.5”
INSPIRATION:Here is the setup by @micahfinds
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This bag was everything I hoped it would be. Beautifully made. I get complements every time I carry it.
Honestly. I love this bag. It holds everything I need, is sturdy, and definitely is well made. (Even if a little thin for the things I like to carry. It forces me to carry light. Which is fine by me). In honesty, the dimensions are fine. Any wider and it would be extremely awkward to carry or use as a bag.
But that being said. It left a couple things to be desired about the features. The strap-while a good length- is rather thin. It feels very sturdy, but I wonder about the wear and tear of it over time. Plus, it’s not long enough to be used as a backpack if you have long arms or broad shoulders so forget that feature.
And the buttons. They are sturdy too and I have yet to have the bag open on me randomly at the top. But they will need constant checks to make sure they do not come off. They are held together by a screw on type of rivet that is small and as you use it they will start to unscrew themselves.
So be sure to check them frequently. I had one unscrew on me and I was lucky enough to catch it before I lost it. I check them every day now.
I use journals from Citrus Book Bindery in the UK. This bag will only hold one of their Softcovers (a 4x) and a couple of inserts comfortably in the A5 size. B5 will fit end to end, but it cannot be too large width wise. We’ll see as the leather loosens up a bit. It will fit an iPad Air-iPad Pro (10.9 and 11” models) with one journal.
I bought this on Black Friday so I think it was totally worth the price and came sooner than I expected! And other than the strap and the fastenings holding it, I am extremely pleased and excited. I get complements about it all the time.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM