Leather Flap Pen Case for Two Pens - Purple
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For Two Pens
Deep and rich purple color with some violet tones. Semi-matte finish.
Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 2 individual pen slots
- Flap closure for quick action.
- Molded construction for a comfortable fit.
- 100% vegetable-tanned, full-grain cow leather
- Stitched using strong polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Two Pen Leather Flap Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Pens on the pictures, are not included
The color is beautiful and the case is well-made. It was love at 1st sight.
Excellent customer service. Loved the gifts that came with my order. Beautifully made with high quality leather. I will be ordering more from Galen Leather!
Nice pen cases, Can't fine any others I like. I have a couple now. Just wish I knew that Turkey had some well cared for cows! I have asked about the welfare of the animals Galen get there leather from but never get a response. Shame.
Beautiful purple leather. The case is highly functional. I love that it came with a widening tool oin order to make teh pocket wide enough for my larger pens.
yesterday I received this beautiful pen case for my Pelikan fountain pens in purple color. I'm happy.
I absolutely love the purple color, which is even more vibrant in person. The case adapted to my pens and has made carrying them comfortable and secure: no more fear of a pen disassembling itself or dyeing my pocket.
I had looked for the longest time for a double or single case for my fountain pens, and when I came across this one I was super excited as not only was it a leather case, but it was also purple!
It was out of stock so I had to wait a bit to get it, but it was very much worth the wait. I knew it would fit my pens alright, seeing as I have the same brand pen as shown in the pictures above, but they do provide a stick to help stretch the leather anyway, so that was helpful.
I always get very excited when I use it, and have had no problems with it thus far. I would highly recommend this case to anyone!
I love my purple leather 2 fountain pen case. The color is even prettier in person! It was a Christmas present, so I can't comment on use yet as I've only had it a week.
Very pleased with the look & function. It will go perfectly in my purple purse.
Thank you for great pen case and super fast shipping!
The flap holder broke after using the case twice. This may be a design issue and not indicative of my experience with various products purchased from Galen Leather. Aside from that issue, the case seems sturdy.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM