Leather Flap Pen Case for Two Pens - Crazy Horse Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For Two Pens
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 2 pen slots
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Our Two Pen Leather Flap Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This pen case is exactly the way I expected it to be - the high-quality leather has a very nice feel, it is flawlessly manufactured and holds my two fountain pens (Lamy Vista and Scala) perfectly. While it is sturdy enough to protect the pens, it is also as soft as leather should be. It is so beautiful that I like to put it on my desk at work just to admire it! A very fine piece of craftmanship! I will surely buy from Galen Leather again.
The case is nice, leather is on the sturdy side that is good as offering good protection to the pens, colour is a beautiful grey with a nice distress effect and I think it will get a nicer look in time, great workmanship. The flap is a bit stiff due to leather thickness but it will get softer in time (a bit of rolling could also help). The only recommendation from my point of view is to have the edges burnished instead of rubbery paint treated.
Firstly, I'm very grateful for the relentless support and service provided during the entire ordering process.
Secondly, I'm impressed by the prompt delivery of the product.
Thirdly, I'm pleasantly surprised by the package delivered to me, which includes a pouch filled with goodness from Turkey, on top of the handsomely-made leather flap case!
It looks gorgeous, it feels soft and premium and it smells great!! I can only show you the photos to justify its look and texture,. How I wish you could smell it if there's a way to capture the scent!
I'm definitely loving the leather goods from Galen Leather!! I hope you could enjoy the beautiful craftmanship, be inspired by their passion and sustain their legacy too!!
Blessing to Yunus and his family.
Great craftsmanship, quality material, friendly seller, great service. Fast shipping👍👍👍
I am pleased with the pen case, nice leather and nicely finished, just have my doubts that these are hand sewn as there are clearly feint marks from a sewing machine foot on the leather around the edge of the case.
Really loving the pen case. It contains the three pens I am currently using from my collection, It is a very handsome addition to my desk, and has enabled me to organize my pens. Very sturdy material, and meticulous stitching. Thank you for producing such a satisfying product.
I needed to replace a very old leather 3-pen case but couldn’t find a suitable replacement. A friend told me about Galen Leather; I saw their stuff and ordered immediately.
I’m thrilled. The case is very well made with beautiful detail and functionality. The lagniappes were also a lovely surprise (by definition, I guess, but still...). The workmanship is excellent; I can see that I’ll have and enjoy this case for many years to come.
Communication and shipping were also excellent. Very good value; I highly recommend them!
this is a quality leather case. fits most pens easily. this is my 3rd leather product from galen and am happy with each one.
I have nothing constructive to say other than: I love it.
Leather = amazing
Quality = wow
Colour = reflects my soul
It comes with a wooden stick to adjust the pen slots if needed (genius). I use the case in an unconventional way and it fits perfectly (how versatile). Absolutely adore it.
PS: Nah, I did not cut the flap — I folded it. It hurt (a lot) but needed to be done because of how I wanted to use the case.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM