Leather Flap Pen Case for Two Pens - Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For Two Pens
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 2 pen slots
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Our Two Pen Leather Flap Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
This piece of leather is the perfect combination of art and love.
We can feel the love involved on this flap pen case. The details, the quality of the leather, the perfect measure for my fountain pens.
Thank you so much for putting love in the art that you do and share it with the world.
Leather Flap Pen Case for Three Pens - Crazy Horse Navy Blue
It holds my favorite fountain pens firmly.
This is perfect for carrying around.
I'm looking forward to using it from now on.
Beautifully high quality handcrafted pen case for my fountain pens. Built to last and a sharp price for what you're getting. Love the colour. Will certainly shop for more in the future and can wholeheartedly recommend.
I've been looking for a long time for replacement for my disintegrating and well traveled/used - original 1980s Lamy three pen case: this case is perfect, a bit bigger than the original, but has the right nostalgic feel, overall very well made. Now I can pass it and my original West Germany Lamy pens; on to my daughter, for many more years of travel.
I opted for the twin pen/pencil holder in Crazy Horse Brown (what a great name!) and was absolutely delighted with my package when it arrived.
I have a pen and pencil set which cost me quite a bit so I wanted somewhere special to keep them safe. This pen case is perfect for that and adds a touch of class at the same time.
The packaging and presentation of the case when it arrived rounded off the whole experience very nicely.
Sturdy, well made, good quality leather, fast dispatch and delivery made the whole experience 5 star.
I was so pleased with my first purchase that I'm expecting my next Galen Leather product to be delivered tomorrow.
I received my beautiful pen cover yesterday and I love it!
Thank you very much for the fantastic craft job. Also all the details with the packaging haven't been ignored, incredibly thoughtful goodies that made the purchase worth it not just for the item itself.
Will recommend, will buy soon and will proudly show my new cover to everyone ❤
size of pouch, color, quality, price,, all thing is good.
I like galen’s leather that feel like hard and wild.
got a good pouch at good price.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM