Leather Flap Pen Case for Two Pens - Brown
$32.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For Two Pens
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 2 pen slots
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Our Two Pen Leather Flap Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I can't ask for a better, high-quality leather product than this! I had a custom set of pens made while waiting for the leather pouch and fortunately, everything fits perfectly. Another great thing about Galen is their packaging! So many little add-ons that you don't think about makes the experience of owning one of their products that much more exciting! I also got a leather notebook that came along with it and it's amazing as well, you can tell they take pride in their work!
The color is very natural and luxurious. Leather that changes naturally as you use it is excellent.
The leather on the back is excellent because it is very hard and thick.
The leather on the front is a little thin, so I'm worried that it might rip. I'd like the leather on the front part to be a little thicker.
A product that brings great joy in difficult times.
A product like this in Korea would have been incredibly expensive.
I want to write again and again that it is excellent as I bought it at a good price
만년필을 업어 오게되면서 자연스럽게 종이 들렸다가 잉크까지 찍었더니... 펜파우치로 마무리 하러 왔습니다. 해외결제가 처음이라 생소했지만 후기들 보며 어렵지 않게 할 수 있었으며, 해외에서 오는 것 치곤 빨리와서 좋았구요 이 가격이 맞나 싶을 정도로 품진도 마음에 들었어요. 만년필을 멋스럽게 보관하고 싶으시다면 주저없이 추천드려요!
I was looking for a case that would hold at least two fountain pens. The holder is a beautiful ebony black with a white stitch trim. A great accent to any travel notebook as well as any desk set.
I am very happy with this 3 pen case. It is very beautiful and functional, My favorite pens (Vintage Parker Vacumatics) fit perfectly in the slots. I feel confident that this case will protect my pens when I go into the office. I am excited to see how this leather will age over time, but only time will tell. This case is so well made, I wish I could buy one of everything that they make!
From the moment I hit ‘confirm order’ I had the feeling this was going to be a great decision and I was right. Great communication and not over the top annoying emails. The product arrived in very good time considering the distance involved (Turkey to New Zealand) and I was very impressed with the packaging, the very thoughtful gifts and trinkets in the beautifully presented box. The quality and craftsmanship has really made this a very special purchase and I will definitely be back again as soon as I can decide from the huge range of real ‘old world’ quality items.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM