100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For Two Pens
Crazy Horse Forest Green
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 2 pen slots
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Our Two Pen Leather Flap Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Excellent product! I met the company by referral and didn't regret it. Product and service of the highest quality and fast and safe shipping. Highly recommend to all!
The pen case is sturdy, beautiful and lovely to touch. It comes with a tool to gently stretch a pen hole to accommodate a larger pen.
Now a home for my everyday carry, i know my pens will always be safe and protected.
This is a well-made pen case. It looks very good and I enjoy carrying it about. A complimentary personalisation of the case would have been very nice.
I purchased this as a gift for a friend with a vintage Esterbrook pencil and a Wahl-Eversharp fountain pen of about the same period (1950s). The pencil fits snugly, but the pen is a little loose. Overall, the quality of the stitching and the leather is great, but the looseness of the pen leaves something to be desired. I wish these sleeves were available in variable thickness, since many vintage pens are on the thin side.
It protects the pens with style, inspiring envy. Thanks/
Truly beautiful with exquisite workmanship. The leather is a delicious brown and I am looking forward to having it age with time and use.
How do you protect your pens you intend to keep around for a lifetime? The perfect companion is this case---amazing craftsmanship that perfectly complements the precious pens it protects. Amazing quality!
The flap pen case has a beautiful finishing and the leather is is soft and nice. Overall, I am happy with the product
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM