Leather Flap Pen Case for Two Pens - Black
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For Two Pens
If you are a fan of the real black retina screen, this color is for you. Very deep and rich with solid black tones (so no grey, burgundy or brown tones). Semi-matte finish.
Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 2 individual pen slots
- Flap closure for quick action.
- Molded construction for a comfortable fit.
- 100% vegetable-tanned, full-grain cow leather
- Stitched using strong polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Two Pen Leather Flap Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Pens on the pictures, are not included
Perfect for both small and large pend. Extremely well made like all of Galen Leather's products
I received the item in good condition with faster delivery than expected.
I ordered two.
one was satisfactory
The finish of the other product was unsatisfactory.
In the photo, the lower left part of the leather was folded and stitched.
A little regret remains.
Curious about a safe place to store a few precious pens and keep them from the daily jostle? I've found that this pen case keeps my pens safe and secure in my messenger bag and not rolling around and getting scraped up. I can fit this one in my pocket if I need to (but it's robust dimension are probably best for the inside of a messenger bag). The product comes with a wooden "pen" for expanding the leather for your oversized fountain pens, so go ahead and try out your favorite Opus 88 Jazz (pictured).
I like to put my e95s in here so i can throw it in my cargo pants without worrying about scratching the finish. It works. Tee hee
I have been carrying this pen case around in my pocket for the last year and a half. The quality of the quality is amazing and they were even nice enough to include a dowel to expand the slots to accommodate larger models. I have had very good luck with my Visconti Homosapiens Bronze Age. Even though it doesn't say it will fit it works just fine. I recommend for anyone who wants an easy way to carry around their favorite pens.
Quality work, the leather is great and the service was great. They send a stretcher for the pen case which you may need to use for full size or larger sized pens, the wear on it caused by the pens adds to the character. Lovely product.
I carry this with me every day, protects my pens nicely, and can actually accommodate two thin pens in between the slots. Superb craftsmanship.
This piece of leather is the perfect combination of art and love.
We can feel the love involved on this flap pen case. The details, the quality of the leather, the perfect measure for my fountain pens.
Thank you so much for putting love in the art that you do and share it with the world.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM