Calligraphy Practice Notebook (Chancery Cursive)
$22.00 USD– Sold Out
Calligraphy Practice Worksheets Book (Chancery Cursive)
The Calligraphy Practice Sheets Book with Chancery Cursive lettering stencils is designed to help beginners and more experienced writers advance their brush lettering skills. Using the handlettering worksheets, you will quickly be able to improve your calligraphy handwriting.
There are 83 pages in total. The copybook contains 3 pages of capital letters and small letters of Italic chancery cursive lettering, and 80 pages of lined calligraphy paper. The paper is suitable for a calligraphy fountain pens with 2.4mm and 1.5mm tips. We choose high-quality paper which is smooth to write on and not easy to spread for a smudge-free experience.
20cm x 20cm x 1cm
83 pages in total:
- 80 pages of calligraphy lined paper
- 3 pages of capital letters and small letters of italic chancery cursive alphabet lettering
Place a calligraphy practice sheet template underneath a single sheet of calligraphy paper and practice writing along each letter. There are arrows beside each character to direct your path.
This set is great! Only set I found that provides small size lettering guides. The guides and paper encourage me to practice the calligraphy and improve my penmanship. This is also good therapy for the mind during these long winter days of dark. Calms my mind and body. Great set! Get one or two if you haven’t already.
Du moment ou j'ai essayer ce papier, je l'ai adopté et j'en ai acheté pour une amie qui l'adore aussi. Les transparents ( grille de ligne, avec angle et quadrillé) sont formidable.
Or rather a gaping hole. I’ve been looking for a workbook or pad with lines marked for practicing foundational hand calligraphy and this is the first I’ve found. The size of the pad suits me well and the paper is nice to write on. However, I am a complete beginner and have only done a single one-day workshop in foundational hand calligraphy, so I would appreciate a little more guidance in a workbook than this one provides. It’s difficult to see the guide-sheets through the paper, I was a bit confused by one set of lines that can be used with two different sized nibs, and neither the spacing of the lines nor the shape of the letters on the guide sheets match the “rules” I was taught on my course. I have no idea how “standardised” foundational hand calligraphy is among expert practitioners or teachers, but for me personally, this calligraphy practice pad could be improved with more guided practice for beginners. (E.g. lines of practice strokes to write on directly, and pages of the component parts of each individual letter (in their “characteristics families rather than alphabetical order), gradually built up in the correct order to write on, and then pages where the guidance is gradually removed allowing increasing independence.) At that point, I would find the pad as it is perfect. I realise the reason I can only award it four stars at the moment lies with me, not the product!
So beautiful to practice my calliigraphy. Just in love!
Didn't think I'd get so much satisfaction out of this but it is truly relaxing and enjoyable to use these practice pages to improve my skills!
I thought I would try my hand at improving my handwriting but instead had a little fun with shimmering ink. I would strongly recommend this paper for experimenting with such inks because it helps get show the shimmer. I like it very much.
This is the perfect book to polish up hand lettering and get my hands moving and creating perfect lettering again like I used to before my hands got so used to a keyboard!
I’ve only just stayed using this but I love it so far.
After years of working from a computer, your handwriting skills become very sloppy. This is a great tool to practice with!
This was exactly what I needed to start practicing my calligraph! The two sizes of guidelines were perfect for my 1.5mm and 2.4mm pilot parallels and really helped me get started with this style of calligraphy.
The paper holds the ink perfectly and shows off an impressive amount of sheen as well. Very pleased
I haven't practiced cursive or calligraphy for the longest time and this is a perfect companion to remind me that I have a good handwriting. When I got into Fountain Pens, I went back to cursive handwriting which is way different now. This is a good notebook to practice with.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM