Calligraphy Plain Practice Notebook
Calligraphy Practice Book
The Calligrapy Practice Book is designed to help both beginners and experienced writers in creating beautiful calligraphy. There are 85 pages in total using high quality calligraphy paper. The copybook contains two pages of lined paper, two pages of slash grid paper, one page grid paper and 80 pages of blank. These calligraphy practice sheets will allow you to practice your skills in various formats and advance to freehand writing.
This calligraphy practice notebook is suitable for fountain pens, calligraphy pens, pencils and brush pens. It uses the best calligraphy paper for a smooth and smudge-free writing experience.
We also have other calligraphy notebook styles available.
20cm x 20cm x 1cm
85 pages total:
- 80 blank pages
- 2 pages of lined paper (line spacing of 5mm/6mm)
- 2 pages of slash grid paper
- 1 page grid paper
Place the practice notebook under a single sheet of the calligraphy paper. Practice writing each letter along the lines. Try to follow the thickness of the letter.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM