Calligraphy Practice Notebook (Handwriting)
Calligraphy Handwriting Practice Notebook
The Calligraphy Handwriting Practice Notebook is designed to help calligraphy beginners take their skills to the next level. This calligraphy practice book features 80 pages of 52 degree oblique lined calligraphy paper to help you form a strong foundation for your calligraphy handwriting practice.
There are 82 pages in total, also including 2 pages of capital letters and small letters which you can use as your hand lettering worksheets to trace.
The practice calligraphy notebook is suitable for fountain pens, calligraphy pens, pencils and brush pens. We choose high-quality paper which is smooth to write on and will not smudge, bleed or spread your fountain pen ink.
20cm x 20cm x 1cm
82 Pages in total:
- 80 52° oblique lined pages (line spacing: 5mm/6mm)
- 2 pages of capital letters and small letters for tracing
Place the practice callligraphy hand-lettering worksheets under the paper and practice tracing along each letter. Try to follow the thickness of the letter.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This set is great! Only set I found that provides small size lettering guides. The guides and paper encourage me to practice the calligraphy and improve my penmanship. This is also good therapy for the mind during these long winter days of dark. Calms my mind and body. Great set! Get one or two if you haven’t already.
I thought I would try my hand at improving my handwriting but instead had a little fun with shimmering ink. I would strongly recommend this paper for experimenting with such inks because it helps get show the shimmer. I like it very much.
This is the perfect book to polish up hand lettering and get my hands moving and creating perfect lettering again like I used to before my hands got so used to a keyboard!
I’ve only just stayed using this but I love it so far.
After years of working from a computer, your handwriting skills become very sloppy. This is a great tool to practice with!
This was exactly what I needed to start practicing my calligraph! The two sizes of guidelines were perfect for my 1.5mm and 2.4mm pilot parallels and really helped me get started with this style of calligraphy.
The paper holds the ink perfectly and shows off an impressive amount of sheen as well. Very pleased
I haven't practiced cursive or calligraphy for the longest time and this is a perfect companion to remind me that I have a good handwriting. When I got into Fountain Pens, I went back to cursive handwriting which is way different now. This is a good notebook to practice with.
I learned calligraphy when I was in Junior High School. I did not want to have sloppy handwriting. It has since then (1978) I have been complimented by many people. I continue to what I believe to be legible but I do like writing with good quality pens and paper. This paper is very smooth and does well with a fountain pen. I will surely procure more in the near future!
A nice piece of paper for nice practice lessons!
I have not tried to use ink on the paper yet, but it looks like it will be a great way to practice my calligraphy.
An excelent tutorial for calligraphy...
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM