Vintage Inspired Brass Ruler - Imperial & Metric Measurements
100% Handmade in Turkey
Solid Brass Ruler
This is the perfect accessory for your desk or to carry with your journal. Made from 100% solid brass and etched for durability with both imperial and metric scales. It makes the perfect reference for all applications. Why not add our other vintage inspired accessories like our perpetual calendar to your collection?
- Length: 8" - 20 cm
- Width : 2.4" - 6 cm
- Black etched scale
- Thick brass
- Good for cutting
- Handmade in Istanbul, Turkey
This ruler is the best sized ruler that I have found for pairing with my A5 notebooks. It tucks away nicely into either the front or the back pockets in the Slim Notebook Cover and helps me create a straight line down all of the dots in my Claire Fontaine A5 dot grid notebook. As with all Galen's products, really outstanding quality.
The final component of my Galen brass measuring devices arrived today.
Amazing delivery time of less than two weeks from Istanbul 🇹🇷 to Geelong 🇦🇺 !
As always wonderful quality, packaging and service.
Very beautiful ruler, stands out in any office space. Quality brass and great addition to any desk or writing table. Very useful.
I was a bit hesitant to order this but I’m glad I did. Quality is top notch and a perfect accessory fitting in my new A5 zipped folio (inside the pocket below the 2 pens)
Brass is solid and indestructible which is the main advantage when using it on the go. It is not heavy at all as the dimensions are perfect to keep it easy to use.
Very happy with this purchase 😊
Fits perfectly in my bag, makes it easy to reach for whenever I'm in need of a straightedge. Tough, solid, and radiating with an old-timey appeal. I adore it!
It's a beautiful piece, just like everything else they make. I keep it on my desk pad (also purchased here) and it makes a remarkable and classy display for clients.
I would never hesitate to purchase from this place.
It´s great to have bot imperial and in metric. Just lovely and its heavy. I dont like the sharp coners but it´s okey.
My purchase of this lovely, truly lovely, notebook folio is an experience I will not forget. The product is extremely high quality and well thought out functionally. The leather is exceptional and puts Levenger products to shame I loved the personal communication with the Galen family; I truly felt a global connection with them and their heartfelt mission. This was on my wish list for over a year. My aunt gave me some Christmas money and I made this purchase that will last a lifetime. I can take my favorite pens and journal with me and have them at the ready should I feel like writing. Wish I had more space to rave about this product and Galen.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM