TOOLS to LIVEBY Brass Fountain Pen (F Nib)
$74.00 USD– Sold Out
This is quite possibly one of the most elegant looking fountain pens on the market and a must-have to add to your collection. The minimalist design of the barrel is made from brass and makes the fountain pen feel light and delicate in your hand. Combined with the F nib, this allows for a delicate writing experience from the get-go. All you need is some high quality fountain pen paper, and you have the perfect pairing. The letters ‘TTLB’ are engraved on the back.
- Length: 13.8cm
- Nib: F - Stainless steel
Includes: One ink refill (black)
Filling: Take Standard international cartridges, converters.
Tools to Liveby is a stationery & lifestyle store founded by Karen Yang in Taiwan. It's committed to satisfy the functional and aesthetical needs for people who have a strong passion for stationery. Tools To Liveby feels like a warm homecoming for the pen, pencil and paper obsessed. The company searches far and wide around the globe for the finest writing instruments. Their range currently consists of scissors, brass paper clips and more stylish writing materials. Tools to Liveby is most well-known for their famous scissors and paper clips.
Nice size, good weight, but in a slim pen
I’ve had mine for almost a month.
Pros: Writes well, good ink flow and the patina is beautiful.
Cons: There really aren’t any cons I just would have preferred a Japanese fine nib. Other than that it’s a beautiful pen, I use it everyday.
I wrote a review of this fountain pen several days ago but it has very oddly not appeared on the website. I'll try again...
The body of this pen is lovely - brush polished brass, aesthetically pleasing to look at and hold. It's the nib that's the problem. It's complete rubbish. Harsh, scratchy, the ink doesn't flow, the nib tears the paper. It didn't work from the outset.
The nib unit has now gone in the bin & I'm left with an empty pen body that cost over $100 AUD. Very, very disappointing.
Give this one a miss & save your money.
I like this pen. Pros: good weight, great aesthetics, looks and feels substantial, nib writes well, not at all scratchy, patina well, I dont have to be too careful of hurting the pen. Cons: Quite narrow for my grip, nib is not the wettest, does not post well, not suitable for long writing sessions as it is a bit heavy. Would I recommend it? Sure, if you are into brass pens this would be a good option, but unfortunately this is my first and only brass pen so I cannot really compare.
It is a beautiful fountain pen...I didn't have a brass pen before
It is a lovely brass pen for the price and a reasonably smooth writer.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM